Thread: Any snow skiers out there?

97SunsetterLX
    I have a really nice 2 bedroom condo for rent in Park City, Utah. I will try to work some special pricing for HB members depending on the dates. My website is www.traverseridge.com
    Thanks
    HM

HCS
    no disrespect brother, but "shit" did you proof read your price rates ??? :hammer2: 700 bucks a night over x-mas break, there's never any snow in late dec in utah ??? :umm: - keyes
    I agree. Where's my keyes?? :jawdrop:

Kindsvater Flat
    When we had our house at Tahoe we would get 5k for the week of xmas. Normal week was 2k.

When we had our house at Tahoe we would get 5k for the week of xmas. Normal week was 2k.
    At those rates I'll be skiing about the first week of June :rollside:

wsuwrhr
    At those rates why is it "had" and not "have"?
    Brian

Kindsvater Flat
    No one in the family liked going up there anymore and my parents got tired of damage repair from renters. You would think that high dollar renters would have a little class but most just thrashed the place. In a 1 year period the downstairs carpet was replace 3 times.

KACHINA KEN
    awesome Sunsetter,
    can you PM me some other contact #'s???

Flashover
    no disrespect brother, but "shit" did you proof read your price rates ??? :hammer2: 700 bucks a night over x-mas break, there's never any snow in late dec in utah ??? :umm: - keyes
    Yeah usually not alot of snow during X-mas. usually middle of January and then untill forever.. it sucks.

97SunsetterLX
    Last weekend’s storm gave us a foot of snow above 9,000 feet in the Cottonwood Canyons and up to three feet of new snow in the upper elevation of the Provo area mountains. Since it’s the first snow of the season it’s staying in place fairly well because it’s anchored by rocks and bushes.
    Be patient.....