Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Concrete Question

XFactor
    I need to know if anyone can help with leads on who does concrete refinishing work. I'm not sure what it's called when they finish existing concrete with a glossy colored finish. I've seen it done in several commercial buildings and some resturants. I saw it on Sat at Kellys coffee shop in Long Beach. Any help would be appreciated.
    Thanks

Scotty
    I need to know if anyone can help with leads on who does concrete refinishing work. I'm not sure what it's called when they finish existing concrete with a glossy colored finish. I've seen it done in several commercial buildings and some resturants. I saw it on Sat at Kellys coffee shop in Long Beach. Any help would be appreciated.
    Thanks
    I have used a company called Concrete Preperation in Corona who have performed some unreal work for me both commercial and Res..
    Call Tony @ 909/437-0507
    Hope this helps...
    Scott Monroe

YeLLowBoaT
    Are you talking about the stuff that is often put on garge floors?
    http://images5.theimagehosting.com/bs_epoxy_garage.jpg (http://www.theimagehosting.com)
    If so its just a paint system. They are really ez to put down. Just look at the dry times, some products won't let you drive on it for up to 30 days.

Deano
    It is stained concrete that is sealed. Actually pretty inexpensive compared to other floor types.
    Do a search and you can find alot of info on it.

GHT
    It is stained concrete that is sealed. Actually pretty inexpensive compared to other floor types.
    Yea, Deano is right. I did it to one of my rooms at the Havi house and it turned out very nice. They sell products for doing this to your floor at Home Depot. It is inexpensive but time consuming..

Supultlbich
    Yup, He is correct.

76ANTHONY
    Yea, Deano is right. I did it to one of my rooms at the Havi house and it turned out very nice. They sell products for doing this to your floor at Home Depot. It is inexpensive but time consuming..
    if you have any pics i'd like to see what that looks like

Deano

GHT
    if you have any pics i'd like to see what that looks like
    I think I have some at home. I have some in my phone camera but they came out like most camera phone pics. (f'ed up). I'll find some and PM you for you e-mail address.

76ANTHONY
    I think I have some at home. I have some in my phone camera but they came out like most camera phone pics. (f'ed up). I'll find some and PM you for you e-mail address.
    thank you, we want something a little different

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast