Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Happy Hump Day!

Do F150's Float?
    Ya...that's all! Make the most of it! :crossx:

SHOCKENYALL
    I was told that at 6:01 am this morning :supp: My day can only go down hill from there

riverbound
    Happy hump day to you too....Where were you last night?? we had an impromptu Taco night :rollside:

Mrs. Bordsmnj
    Happy hump day to all!
    I am super cranky today. I will be the first to admit its PMS. Come to think of it, I think it was setting in last night huh Riverbound? I seem to recall you telling me I was full of piss and vinegar last night. :wink:
    Anyways, hopefully I get over my grumpiness. I am getting on my own nerves. :hammerhea
    Riverbound, super duper super wishes of good luck for your dealio today!

Do F150's Float?
    Happy hump day to you too....Where were you last night?? we had an impromptu Taco night :rollside:
    Hmmm...my phone didn't ring...
    Happy hump day to all!
    I am super cranky today. I will be the first to admit its PMS. Come to think of it, I think it was setting in last night huh Riverbound? I seem to recall you telling me I was full of piss and vinegar last night. :wink:
    Anyways, hopefully I get over my grumpiness. I am getting on my own nerves. :hammerhea
    Sorry you're cranky! I woke up super happy today, go figure. My horoscope said something about "lots of combustable energy...be sure to put ciggarettes out before pumping gas"! Good thing i dont smoke!!!

Mrs. Bordsmnj
    Hmmm...my phone didn't ring...
    What started as "hey lets go get some dinner at 5pm turned into Bruce, aka Sir Lags-a-lot, saying wait until 6pm which in reality turned into us going to dinner at 9pm. :notam: :notam:

Do F150's Float?
    What started as "hey lets go get some dinner at 5pm turned into Bruce, aka Sir Lags-a-lot, saying wait until 6pm which in reality turned into us going to dinner at 9pm. :notam: :notam:
    It's ok, i had to get my hair did (hahahaaa...) and i was gonna go out w/9 to yardhouse, but she wasn't feelin it. I think we're gonna go tonight instead. Mmmm....seared ahi salad....

riverbound
    Happy hump day to all!
    Yah....you were a little cranky
    And thanks for the good luck wishes.... I hope it all works out...This morning was very dificult to get up at 4am (again) and the commute is getting to me.

76ANTHONY
    Ya...that's all! Make the most of it! :crossx:
    GOOD MORNING DUDE.........hahaha had to do it...........

Do F150's Float?
    GOOD MORNING DUDE.........hahaha had to do it...........
    Ahhhahaha...you're funny...Good Morning to you too!
    Good morning 150.
    Happy Hump Day HB!
    Top of the morning to ya too!
    I wish i knew why i was so cheery today...probably just happy to be over my sake hangover from yesterday... :hammerhea

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast