Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: No Doc Loans....??

me4drvr
    Does anyone have experience with these?? The dilemma is that we started our business back in March and have done quite well since, and see nothing but growth in the future. My business partner and I want to get a house in Havi but the whole new business thing, banks won't touch us. Our paycheck income is 80k, but we actually make the higher 100's after draws and bonuses. I've heard there are 2 types of loans, a no-doc and a stated income. What are the differences?? Has anyone had success doing these loan?? Credit scores for me is around 710 and my partner around 690, this is the lender score, not the one prived for free from the credit agancies (why they are different, I have no clue). Any help or referrals would be awesome, expecially if you've done business in Havi.
    Thanks

totenhosen
    aa

76ANTHONY
    pm essexjet, he knows both... he helped me with some questions..

Do F150's Float?
    Both are options for purchasing - rates are typically higher for these programs, but it would be beneficial for you situation. If you like, feel free to give me a call - I'm a processor for a mortgage broker in Long Beach.
    - Amanda Penny (562) 997-9000 X228

76ANTHONY
    Both are options for purchasing - rates are typically higher for these programs, but it would be beneficial for you situation. If you like, feel free to give me a call - I'm a processor for a mortgage broker in Long Beach.
    - Amanda Penny (562) 997-9000 X228
    oh man when i get bored today your gonna be busy amanda....
    shouldnt that be A- MAN- DUHHHHHH

Do F150's Float?
    oh man when i get bored today your gonna be busy amanda....
    shouldnt that be A- MAN- DUHHHHHH
    Ohhhhh no..... :jawdrop:
    that's ok...i'll have my receptionist call screen you and if that doesn't work, i'll have my assistant abuse you! :hammer2:

76ANTHONY
    Ohhhhh no..... :jawdrop:
    that's ok...i'll have my receptionist call screen you and if that doesn't work, i'll have my assistant abuse you! :hammer2:
    OH YEAH, THATS WHAT IM TALKIN ABOUT

Do F150's Float?
    OH YEAH, THATS WHAT IM TALKIN ABOUT
    I knew you'd like that.
    But seriously, I've been processing for over 3 years, I pretty much know all the programs, lenders & how to work them! So, I'd be happy to answer anyone's questions really...

76ANTHONY
    I knew you'd like that.
    But seriously, I've been processing for over 3 years, I pretty much know all the programs, lenders & how to work them! So, I'd be happy to answer anyone's questions really...
    i now know that, i'll keep that in mind when i call and say, hello i need to speak with amanda, who is this, oh this is a customer named jon, ive known her for three years and shes helped me so much with all my loans :idea:
    im just teasin you i wont call.TODAY

Mrs. Bordsmnj
    Hey Nan,
    Any word on our situation? :redface:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast