Thread: Friday night

Redneck
    since I dont want drive out to wild wash in the dark I am going to stay home friday night and go out sat morning. If anyone wants to get together I should be home by 5 or 6 and we can bar b que here. ill get some carne asada. Let me know we will plan on about 7 or so. Have a lil spa time before riding.

HOOTER SLED-
    :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

76ANTHONY
    since I dont want drive out to wild wash in the dark I am going to stay home friday night and go out sat morning. If anyone wants to get together I should be home by 5 or 6 and we can bar b que here. ill get some carne asada. Let me know we will plan on about 7 or so. Have a lil spa time before riding.
    :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea:

Redneck
    bump bump bump

woody56
    Hey kenny, just wanted to say thanks for the help on sat. night. Glad you where there to pull me off the BBQ. Had a great time riding with you hope to do it again soon. Thanks bro. WOODY

Redneck
    Hey kenny, just wanted to say thanks for the help on sat. night. Glad you where there to pull me off the BBQ. Had a great time riding with you hope to do it again soon. Thanks bro. WOODY
    i just hope the next time i bar b que its not you on the grill glad your ok and keep in touch we will party soon

woody56
    i just hope the next time i bar b que its not you on the grill glad your ok and keep in touch we will party soon
    You got it bro. If OG has a party i will try to make it down for that. Or i just might see you in glamis. Thanks again LOL