Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Dry Wash n Guard

SummitKarl
    I just used Magic34's product on my Falcon, WOW!!!! what a shine, it did everything just as claimed, even the bugs just wipe right off.
    Mike you got a great product, and just got yourself a customer for life

Jbb
    Been using it for years .....It works as advertised...just dont let it come into contact with water or get on any flat black trim...

Havasu_Dreamin
    just dont let it come into contact with water or get on any flat black trim...
    Uh, why?

Powerquestboy
    That stuff scares me as I have grown up with ideals that washing your is done with a very easy soaking of water to float dirt off prior to wash so as to not create swirl marks. I never use a hose nozzle, always very clean bucket and wash mit. I've heard good things about this stuff but I just feel like I'm grinding all the dirt into the paint.

riverroyal
    That stuff scares me as I have grown up with ideals that washing your is done with a very easy soaking of water to float dirt off prior to wash so as to not create swirl marks. I never use a hose nozzle, always very clean bucket and wash mit. I've heard good things about this stuff but I just feel like I'm grinding all the dirt into the paint.
    do want to get the grit off if the cars a dark color,but basic dust and dirt is ok.Magic34 will tell ya more,I think he is in havasu though.Ive used it,I was thinking the same thing,leaves great finish

Hustler
    I got mine the other day and was going to use it on the Harley saturday. any tips you guys can me on using it. my bike is all black so I'm a little worried about leaving fine scratches.

riverroyal
    I got mine the other day and was going to use it on the Harley saturday. any tips you guys can me on using it. my bike is all black so I'm a little worried about leaving fine scratches.
    it goes on light,no need for a thick coat.Just wipe it on,do the whole bike,then wipe it off.Be in the shade.I use microfiber towels from costco.Also have a beer,that makes everything more fun

ChumpChange
    just dont let it come into contact with water or get on any flat black trim...
    Please inform. As far as I can remember, when I used to use this stuff way back, I'd take it off with a damp towel for a better shine. Am I wrong in this?

riverroyal
    Please inform. As far as I can remember, when I used to use this stuff way back, I'd take it off with a damp towel for a better shine. Am I wrong in this?
    the stuff doesnt mix well with water,Id say after you dry wipe everything off it would be ok to use damp cloth.There a wax called ZYMOL that uses a damp cloth for wiping,works great

Hustler
    it goes on light,no need for a thick coat.Just wipe it on,do the whole bike,then wipe it off.Be in the shade.I use microfiber towels from costco.Also have a beer,that makes everything more fun
    There is always beer involved. It's part of my tool box

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast