Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Happy New Year to the non fags

MAXIMUS
    Taint that a biatch! Segragating the fags from the nons... way to start the new years... Happy new years to all the folks hear at hatboat & in BENch racings! :messedup:

Roland the Fisherman
    Taint that a biatch! Segragating the fags from the nons... way to start the new years... Happy new years to all the folks hear at hatboat & in BENch racings! :messedup:
    Mike is such a wann-be. (I'm a little embarrassed for him and his constant poorly veiled attempteds to fit in). :boxed:

MAXIMUS
    Mike is a fag... Rex marie is for homo's speaking of which I need a "Shaft log seal"... :idea:

lucky
    Mike is a fag... Rex marie is for homo's speaking of which I need a "Shaft log seal"... :idea:
    get it fixxed , or we'll call your tub the leaky teaky ...

MAXIMUS
    get it fixxed , or we'll call your tub the leaky teaky ...
    Hey don't start fag boy! Or daddy will have to feed ya a helping of baby gravy... :lightsabe

lucky
    Hey don't start fag boy! Or daddy will have to feed ya a helping of baby gravy... :lightsabe
    lol --
    fag

Mike is such a wann-be. (I'm a little embarrassed for him and his constant poorly veiled attempteds to fit in). :boxed:
    The ironic part is that all the fags took over the non-fag happy new year thread. Not much you pathetic camel humpers won't do for screen time and courting each other.
    As far as fitting in http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...0/732yikes.gif I have NO tendencies or desires to "fit in" or "be fit in" with or by you hershey packers. It scares the hell out of me that ***boat even allows you bath house season ticket holders to interact with other "normal" forum members even electronically.

lucky
    The ironic part is that all the fags took over the non-fag happy new year thread. Not much you pathetic camel humpers won't do for screen time and courting each other.
    As far as fitting in http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...0/732yikes.gif I have NO tendencies or desires to "fit in" or "be fit in" with or by you hershey packers. It scares the hell out of me that ***boat even allows you bath house season ticket holders to interact with other "normal" forum members even electronically.
    tell the truth - Your a liberach'e fan arn't you !

FMluvswater
    tell the truth - Your a liberach'e fan arn't you !
    Bee Gee's

Bee Gee's
    Don't be disrespectful of someone who's 1/3 dead FM They're no where near as gay as Liberace. They were chick magnets back in the day.
    Lucky even bringing up Liberace is very gay. You probably have sequins on your thongs in his memory.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast