Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Happy New Year to the non fags

Biglue
    The ironic part is that all the fags took over the non-fag happy new year thread. Not much you pathetic camel humpers won't do for screen time and courting each other.
    As far as fitting in http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...0/732yikes.gif I have NO tendencies or desires to "fit in" or "be fit in" with or by you hershey packers. It scares the hell out of me that ***boat even allows you bath house season ticket holders to interact with other "normal" forum members even electronically.
    This has me laughing in tears.

FMluvswater
    Don't be disrespectful of someone who's 1/3 dead FM They're no where near as gay as Liberace. They were chick magnets back in the day.
    Those weren't chicks ... those were tranny's Killer high notes though I'll give them that!

Those weren't chicks ... those were tranny's Killer high notes though I'll give them that!
    Keep it up and you could see your post count deteriorate again. :wink:
    Tony Orlando and Dawn, now that's some faggotity stuff. I'm guessing that's one of Lucky's favorite artists too.

Roland the Fisherman
    The ironic part is that all the fags took over the non-fag happy new year thread. Not much you pathetic camel humpers won't do for screen time and courting each other.
    As far as fitting in http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...0/732yikes.gif I have NO tendencies or desires to "fit in" or "be fit in" with or by you hershey packers. It scares the hell out of me that ***boat even allows you bath house season ticket holders to interact with other "normal" forum members even electronically.
    Sad, plain and simple........just sad.
    On another note, Andy Gibb rocked! He and Freddy Mercury must Have one heck of a band. :idea: Or are they waiting for Elton?

MAXIMUS
    even non fags are fags! Yes the non homos would be homos and so on...

FMluvswater
    Tony Orlando and Dawn, now that's some faggotity stuff. I'm guessing that's one of Lucky's favorite artists too.
    A-ha! So it WAS you! :supp: Yeah okay not so much on the shock! You are entitled to think what you like about Tony Orlando & Dawn but Tie A Yellow Ribbon remains my number one all time favorite song! You'll never dissuade me. BeeGee's still sang really high notes. :idea:

Debbolas
    FM, don't piss off Rex, he will "missplace" our song chain again....
    lol

FMluvswater
    FM, don't piss off Rex, he will "missplace" our song chain again....
    lol
    I can't piss him off and anyway he wasn't the one who misplaced it - he'll find other ways to get even with me without affecting anyone else.

lucky
    Don't be disrespectful of someone who's 1/3 dead FM They're no where near as gay as Liberace. They were chick magnets back in the day.
    Lucky even bringing up Liberace is very gay. You probably have sequins on your thongs in his memory.
    yes i had them placed a tight nit heart on the head of my pecker as any other place would have surly chaffed my big ol balls .. ps - Rod stewart was the KING

FMluvswater
    Keep it up and you could see your post count deteriorate again. :wink: or this in your siggy --->[holiday cheer]Happy Halloween[/holiday cheer]
    :notam: ... Halloween, Mike? I'm not fixing it! It'll be true eventually! :idea: Unless you switch it on me again before it becomes true! :squiggle: I just can't get away with a damn thing with you around. :cry:

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast