Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: how long can you go

supasanger
    how long can you go with your jet boat on how much fuel, I think my 24 gals. isnt enough!

460 jus getn it
    how long can you go with your jet boat on how much fuel, I think my 24 gals. isnt enough!
    All day............................................... ..............................................

Bense468
    ONCE I KNOCK OUT THE FIRST ONE...I CAN RUN ALL DAY :crossx:

Danhercules
    A really long way.
    I have made it from Davis camp, down to Moabi, UP to Bullhead, back down to Needels, back up to Davis.
    I did but 10 gal in at Avi, but after I took the boat out I looked at the tankes, and did not need the 10 gal. I was shocked!!!
    My tanks are two 12 gal.
    The new boat ?????

SmokinLowriderSS
    My 22 gal isn't enough. :cry:
    I can ski/tube folks for about 3.5 to MAX 4 hrs ( I better be outside the marina by then). I have burned it off cruising arround in 2.5 hrs or so. I have never been on any rivers so I can't really put mileages to it. I actually think her cruising will get better as I get the engine to make more HP because I won't be using as much throttle opening to make 3500 or 4KRPM cruising settings against basically the same (but rebuilt, Agressor B vs Berk A) pump.

Hallett19
    2 24 gallon tanks on a 460 with vac secondary carb, I go all weekend, long trips, wakeboarding, night cruises, etc and usually have some gas left at the end of the weekend. I cant remember if I have ever had to fill up after starting the weekend with 2 full tanks.

Heatseeker
    28 gals. @ 1 mpg avg. = 28 miles :frown:

berk
    twin 30 gals. gets me two or three weekends but i never let it get below 1/3 so two weekends max. 60 gals X 3.29$/gal = FU©K!

wrenchdaddy
    I think I have twin 8 gal tanks. I can go a day and a half as long its not running constantly, otherwise its just 1 day. Supreme is $2.85 in C/S Texas (rigth now anyway) I feel sorry for you guys payin over three already.

Floored
    I go to the sandbar and back on 20 gal, approx 60 miles down river and back up with 4 people and food.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast