Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fockin Raiders!!! ugh

dmontzsta
    They drive 80 yards for a TD to go up by 3 with 45 seconds left, then give up a FOCKING TD with 5 seconds to go!
    If they would have won, they would have been tied with Kansas City 4-4. Also, San Diego barely pulled it off today. The Jets were on the 5 yard line (with seconds left) and just couldnt convert for the TD. If SD would have lost and Raiders won it would have been a 3 way 4-4 division tie.
    This could have been a big turning point for the silver and black, but oh well...they have been playing well lately.

jdogginla
    Would've, Could've, Should've........typical Raider banter.
    The Raiders Suck Ass.......And so do your Lakers.
    I'm Full of Haterade! Go Chargers.....Go Clippers
    :rollside: :rollside: :rollside: :rollside:

LUVNLIFE
    The Raiders just changed their winning streak to a losing streak. I was hoping they were going to turn the season around but........... Oh well be another nail biter next week with them playing the Donkeys :hammerhea

All IN
    Raiders played a pretty good game. How could nobody cover Johnson on the 34 yard pass.That tripping penalty was BULLSHIT. They still need a quarterback, Collins is not the answer.
    That was the season, with 5 loses they have to almost go undefeated to make the playoff.
    I'm still flying in for next weeks game.

jdogginla
    Raiders played a pretty good game. How could nobody cover Johnson on the 34 yard pass.That tripping penalty was BULLSHIT. They still need a quarterback, Collins is not the answer.
    That was the season, with 5 loses they have to almost go undefeated to make the playoff.
    Well we know that they won't go undefeated because they play the chargers again!

All IN
    I know they are not going undefeated because they are the Raiders. They will stupid mistake and penaltys. And Collins is there quarterback.

LUVNLIFE
    I agree with you. I have said that Collins is not the answer since they got him. BTW how did you like that interception he threw, then almost another right to the defender. :jawdrop:

JetBoatRich
    If they would have won,
    I missed it :yuk: did they loose today

JetBoatRich
    Yes, but they would have won if they didn't lose.
    So the Cheifs would have lost if they did not win
    Glad I took the Chiefs on my picks :wink:

JetBoatRich
    You were very close to losing that pick.
    Two losses so far this week :sqeyes: Detroit and Miami let me down :sqeyes:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast