Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Alpine or Kenwood

Eliminator 4 Life
    I just wanted some input Im getting this unit for my truck and wanted to know which was better so for the stereo guys some input would be great thanks. Its either the KVT-717DVD or the AlpineIVA-D310

riverbound
    I would go with the Alpine.
    I have the original Kenwood (almost 6 yrs old now) but they have cheapend them up (as far as build goes) a lot in the last couple of years.
    The Alpine wont have as many bells and whistles, but will be built better. And ultimately should last longer.

Eliminator 4 Life
    Thanks for your input

ROZ
    I would go with the Alpine.
    I have the original Kenwood (almost 6 yrs old now) but they have cheapend them up (as far as build goes) a lot in the last couple of years.
    The Alpine wont have as many bells and whistles, but will be built better. And ultimately should last longer.
    Yea, what he said

Eliminator 4 Life
    Yea, what he said
    Thanks Roz I knew if you gave the Okay then it was good so Im gonna get the Alpine

riverbound
    Thanks Roz I knew if you gave the Okay then it was good so Im gonna get the Alpine
    I see how it is......You tink Roz knows more than me, I taught him everything he knows

ROZ
    I see how it is......You tink Roz knows more than me, I taught him everything he knows
    I guess you are chopped liver...lol

riverbound
    I guess you are chopped liver...lol
    So when are you coming up for lunch?? Better do it soon....new things might be on my horizon.

djunkie
    I'd go with a nice kraco head unit. Preferably a casette with the auto reverse function. :rollside:

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast