Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Why is Roman 1 obsessed with yuppies?

Havasu Hangin'
    A. As a child, he was taunted severly by a wild band of yuppies, and never recovered It must have been very traumatic to be called names by a procession of BMWs...and all he had to drive was a Schwinn Stingray (that he had rescued from the local Goodwill) with handlebar tassles he had fabricated to prove he was not a "yuppie." Those scars must run pretty deep...
    B. He really justs hates everybody, but his limited vocabulary will only allow one word for this group Maybe we should all chip in to help him get his GED so he would gather enough vocabulary to call us names individually? Although, I'm not getting my hopes up....I'll bet he sticks with the "I am paper, you are glue..." tactics.
    C. He secretly admires yuppies, but has no way to voice it on these forums, so he posts about them incessantly Probably the most viable explanation. After all, the poor guy can't make a post without the word "yuppie" in it. Sadly...one day he'll realize that yuppies are born...not made.
    D. All of the above

haulina29
    I think he used to work for Boyd

BADBLOWN572
    Definitely D

Jordy
    The thing I find ironic in Roman's obsession with yuppies, is the fact that Roman1 was the ultimate yuppie... there could be deep seeded issues lurking behind this obsession. Tread lightly.

phebus
    I think he blames "yuppies" for overturning the gay marraige law in California.

Roman 1
    The depth of my enlightenment has spawned a thread in my honor! Almost brings a tear ....and pinned!!! This is proof positive that I have made an impact, and so much that I bet some of you have trouble sitting down. BWAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
    Roll on Dub spinnin Yuppies!!!! :smile:
    R1

lucky
    The depth of my enlightenment has spawned a thread in my honor! Almost brings a tear ....and pinned!!! This is proof positive that I have made an impact, and so much that I bet some of you have trouble sitting down. BWAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
    Roll on Dub spinnin Yuppies!!!! :smile:
    R1
    chet rocks -- although a gruppie comes to mind -- fag !

sxpilot
    I voted for D,
    and as a side note, anyone that tries to down another because of culture is a fuking ass hole not worthy of my time...get off your high horse Dik...
    Sounds like envy to me...
    and the coment about Dubs was cheap and tastless, just like your post..you are correct though on one thing, you have made an Impact, showing people just what a lame ass you really are...
    I swear the Uneducated need not Spawn...

maxwedge
    Lmao!

Kilrtoy
    I think because he drives
    a Volkswagon Passat
    has a Starbucks credit card for his Latte's
    eat's at Spago
    and still wears GUESS JEANS

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast