Page 1 of 21 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: SO NOw that ARNIE BLEW MILLIONS

Kilrtoy
    What do we do with him??????????????????? :hammerhea :hammerhea :hammerhea :hammerhea :hammerhea :hammerhea :hammerhea

Jbb
    Terminator 15....?

djunkie
    I could think of a few things. :idea: :hammerhea

HighRoller
    Shit, that makes him a long way ahead of Gay Davis, who blew billions.

Havasu Hangin'
    Millions...
    ...or billions? :cry:

Ultrafied
    too bad .... nothing will change. People wonder why.

purrfecttremor
    Terminate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seadog
    So let me ask you this. Why are you union slugs so happy that your unions outspent the governor 2-1 to limit your right to vote on how to spend YOUR money? At least Arnold spent 7 million of his own money for his beliefs. That means that the unions spent all those millions of your money to limit your rights. I am so happy for you idiots.

my21advantage
    So let me ask you this. Why are you union slugs so happy that your unions outspent the governor 2-1 to limit your right to vote on how to spend YOUR money? At least Arnold spent 7 million of his own money for his beliefs. That means that the unions spent all those millions of your money to limit your rights. I am so happy for you idiots.
    Easy to say coming from Oklahoma......besides who are you to critize the way unions spend there money??? Do you even have a clue about what the vote was about, probably not by your response.
    Arnold is trying to take away our benefits, I'm sure you'd be a little pissed if someone tried to take your medical and retirements benefits too.

Coleitis22
    Hey , not everyone believes in unions :argue:

Page 1 of 21 1234511 ... LastLast