Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: SO NOw that ARNIE BLEW MILLIONS

Havasu_Dreamin
    Tell all the facts, NO TEACHER IS MAKING THAT with out specific things occurring.
    Masters degree, Dr. degree, working Z time, picking up extra classes before and after school.
    Let all the facts be known, not just the BS people want to hear....
    Geez, pardon me for leaving out that he has a Masters Degree, that's it. Nothing else. He has been teaching 10 years, but not all in the same district. So what's your comeback now?

Sportin' Wood
    teachers are no where close top that either, HH already said it 30K and that is the norm, not the exception....
    Thanks Kilrtoy.

Havasu_Dreamin
    I do not belive that teachers are starting at $65,000 a year. I'd say more like $48,000, but I could be wrong.
    Where did I say that was the salary he started out at? I said he currently makes $65k per year for teaching 6 PE classes.

mike37
    I know you could not survive on 30K a year...
    How many years do you have in your profession and I'll let you know what you are making...
    I have 20 years in how much should I be making?
    and 30k is not great but there are a lot of people out there making less and working twice the hrs

Jeanyus
    Where did I say that was the salary he started out at? I said he currently makes $65k per year for teaching 6 PE classes.
    I bet he spends a lot of time correcting tests.

Kilrtoy
    Geez, pardon me for leaving out that he has a Masters Degree, that's it. Nothing else. He has been teaching 10 years, but not all in the same district. So what's your comeback now?
    I dont have one ,
    YOU SAID IT FOR ME.... :boxingguy :boxingguy :boxingguy :boxingguy :boxingguy

Kilrtoy
    Yeah and cops make 265K a year in Los Angeles
    and
    Fireman make 235K a year in Los Angeles

Sportin' Wood
    I'm not bashing teachers
    but I am saying that there salary's are not as bad as we are led to believe
    I am sure some are living well but it's like anything else, If you are smart with your money. Hell I have guys making $60,000 a year working for me that are flat broke and don't have a pot to piss in.

Havasu_Dreamin
    I dont have one ,
    YOU SAID IT FOR ME.... :boxingguy :boxingguy :boxingguy :boxingguy :boxingguy
    So, $65k is a common salary after 10 years of employment? Seems kinda high for 9 months of work.

Kilrtoy
    I have 20 years in how much should I be making?
    and 30k is not great but there are a lot of people out there making less and working twice the hrs
    You would be around 60K
    and take into account degree's and overtime worked
    it can be alot more

Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast