Thread: Painter in OC ??

THATJEFFGUY
    Does anyone know a good painter in OC ? I have a home in the city of Orange and I need interior paint and some drywall work.

Newcastle
    I don't have the number for him, but there's a guy from A-1 painting in Garden Grove. He's an asian guy, last name is Lee I think. He charged me $1560 2 yrs ago for a 2800 sq' home with vaulted ceilings. He paid for paint too. 2 colors. If you can find him, I was very pleased.

YeLLowBoaT
    I don't have the number for him, but there's a guy from A-1 painting in Garden Grove. He's an asian guy, last name is Lee I think. He charged me $1560 2 yrs ago for a 2800 sq' home with vaulted ceilings. He paid for paint too. 2 colors. If you can find him, I was very pleased.
    GD THATS CHEAP....I bet he used the cheapest grade of paint he could get his hands on. My price would some where around $700 more....i couldn't make it at that price. With Taxs, ins, bond, high grade paint and other stuff I would probly come out even at the price :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Newcastle
    GD THATS CHEAP....I bet he used the cheapest grade of paint he could get his hands on. My price would some where around $700 more....i couldn't make it at that price. With Taxs, ins, bond, high grade paint and other stuff I would probly come out even at the price :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
    I don't know much about grade of paint...but I know it was Dunn Edwards. I had to pick out the colors and he got it done.

bunny 166
    Check your PM's Jeff....