Thread: Holy Crap!!!!!

cdog
    I just got a smoke'in deal on a new truck.. I just bought a new Chevy Crew Cab 4x4 silver burch LBZ Duramax LT3 with everything out the door for $39.224. GM sent us a 1k rebate in the mail + the normal 1K Discount and GM card gave me and extra 1k in Bonus + my accured points. WOW! I still can't believe what a killer deal I got. Anyone else have the LBZ yet??

sigepmock
    How's that LBZ?....Heard good things about it.
    Chris

NOTALENT
    Congrats....sound's bitchen, who does she run??? I hope to have one in a few months.....

cdog
    I'm still waiting to find out. I've heard that the power out of the new LBZ engine is pretty impressive. I guess it's got a new/faster computer, a better turbo and a new block with beefed up internals. I hope I'll be able to tell you how it is come Friday. It's getting delivered then.

Throttle
    hope you got it from jay!
    congrats! i want one :cry:

cdog
    To what state did you end up paying tax and lic? That is a great deal how many GM card points did you have???
    The Gm points were maxed out at 3k but they sent me a 1k bonus. So 4k in GM card points + 1k rebate + some GM rebate they sent in the mail. Tax and Lic. is AZ. Are they bringing back the GMS for everyone? I saw you're other post, now i'm getting nervious.