Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: THANK YOU INSman!

OGShocker
    Blane,
    Thank you for taking the time to visit our office today. After arriving on time you looked at our current coverage and left without signing me up with your company. For you to come all this way just to throw out some FREE advice, makes me think your a fantastic guy to work with. Maybe one day in the future I'll find out.
    Thank you again, Mark
    PS. Roooofy joke will be suspended for a period of three days.

Todd969
    I'd come visit you too, but never get invited. Wonder why that is :frown:

djunkie
    Me either. But I'd be afraid he'd beat me with a bar. J/K OG

dicudmore
    yeah what he said :frown:

Kachina26
    I'd be afraid that he might go into one of his rages and bust out my car windows or something

OGShocker
    I'd be afraid that he might go into one of his rages and bust out my car windows or something
    Just turn that sh*t down before you hit our parking lot and you'll be safe.
    dicudmore Quote:
    Originally Posted by Todd969
    I'd come visit you too, but never get invited. Wonder why that is
    yeah what he said
    Today 03:25 PM
    djunkie Quote:
    Originally Posted by Todd969
    I'd come visit you too, but never get invited. Wonder why that is
    Me either. But I'd be afraid he'd beat me with a bar. J/K OG
    You three can come by anytime. Please don't yell around my shipping clerk, he is still a little jumpy! :notam:

INSman
    Blane,
    Thank you for taking the time to visit our office today. After arriving on time you looked at our current coverage and left without signing me up with your company. For you to come all this way just to throw out some FREE advice, makes me think your a fantastic guy to work with. Maybe one day in the future I'll find out.
    Thank you again, Mark
    PS. Roooofy joke will be suspended for a period of three days.
    Unlike most of my counterparts in my industry, I have no problem reviewing an insurance program for a friend or a potential client and walking out the door with nothing more than a handshake, realizing that what you or they have in place at present is sufficient to meet your needs and that coverage is placed with a decent company and most coverages and pricing in general seemed to be in line.
    That certainly does not happen most of the time, otherwise I would be broke by now, but luckily for me, there is an abundant amount of unskilled and unqualified agents out there that have there clients either poorly covered or in some cases not covered at all !!
    Glad to help a friend

Focker
    Unlike most of my counterparts in my industry, I have no problem reviewing an insurance program for a friend or a potential client and walking out the door with nothing more than a handshake, realizing that what you or they have in place at present is sufficient to meet your needs and that coverage is placed with a decent company and most coverages and pricing in general seemed to be in line.
    That certainly does not happen most of the time, otherwise I would be broke by now, but luckily for me, there is an abundant amount of unskilled and unqualified agents out there that have there clients either poorly covered or in some cases not covered at all !!
    Glad to help a friend
    WHAT A BUNCH OF FOCKEN BULLSHIT :yuk:

Kilrtoy
    INSMAN,
    DONT YOU JUST HATE THOSE TIRE KICKERS....

INSman
    WHAT A BUNCH OF FOCKEN BULLSHIT :yuk:
    You are just mad cuz you had to pay and saved over $35k in the process, my bad !!!!!!!!!!!!! :supp:
    p.s. There is a lot more fixin' to be done on your program !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rollside:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast