Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: New "Mayor" in town !!!

GasGuzzler
    damn yall sure are mean. Yall didnt have to put him out there like that Tim.
    But I guess youll have that :mix:
    Got to call him out
    You figure out what was wrong with your pump?

Jr Jetter
    damn yall sure are mean. Yall didnt have to put him out there like that Tim.
    But I guess youll have that :mix:
    Yep.....youll have that !!!! Isnt there a term for a politician who runs out on his duties ?!?!!? Abandonment maybe ?? Pufferitis perhaps ? :rollside: :rollside: All in good fun....just funnin' !!!!

GasGuzzler
    Yep.....youll have that !!!! Isnt there a term for a politician who runs out on his duties ?!?!!? Abandonment maybe ?? Pufferitis perhaps ? :rollside: :rollside: All in good fun....just funnin' !!!!
    I guess you could say he has been "impeached", but then again he was not at the motel Saturday nite!http://www2.***boat.com/image_center...eaches-med.jpg
    I got to stop it before the USF Maffia starts knocking at my door!

Huffer
    No reply?No one else to pick at!! :cry:

Liquid Invader
    You can spend all you want and there will be someone to out run you. I hear that there is some spending up Charleston way this winter. I hope nobody gets thier feelings hurt next summer.
    You are still the Mayor Huffer. :boxed:
    CeYa 383

orange peel
    You can spend all you want and there will be someone to out run you. I hear that there is some spending up Charleston way this winter. I hope nobody gets thier feelings hurt next summer.
    You are still the Mayor Huffer. :boxed:
    CeYa 383
    Sure there is always someone that is faster but it is hard to be someone if you sit on the bank all day and not go out there and see who that someone is??? So you let me know when you find this someone who has this boat that is so fast that he can out run everyone.
    Oh yea wouldn,t be nice to be that someone instead of talking about him all the time??? Dont be a pussy we will all be there next summer just like we have always been. So I guess im calling someone out lets see if he shows up.

Liquid Invader
    Orange,
    I have read your post several times and am not sure exactly how to take it. If you are trying to be funny,OK. If you are trying to say something else, please make it a little more clear.
    I have enjoyed coming down your way in the past and hope to get down that way next summer. If you are calling me out to run, I'm not one to sit on the bank and watch.
    Later 383

Big Boys Toy PE857
    Amen, Brother Leland. I was trying my best not to get involved in this .... but....
    Mr. Orange Peel, did you get a chance to run the orange and white hydro from Charleston, WV? How did you fare against him? I don't think he sat on the bank, did he? He is a buddy of ours and is one of the boats that Liquid Invader was in reference to. His motor is in the process of getting about a 500 hp increase via a supercharger, as we speak. I only bring this up because with his combo (no offense JR) it makes him the fourth fastest hydro in our WV group, until proven different.
    Secondarily, 2 years ago when Stoker Steve was at Lake James, Liquid Invader ran him several different times even though he was extremely outclassed. I think that takes away any implication that he might be a bank dweller.
    Talk is cheap and bench racing is supposed to be fun, why not keep it that way.

GasGuzzler
    500 more HP, JR better put a pottie under that right side seat in case Markist shits in his pants. I'll be there and take some pics of that ride "Huffer" and post some pics so you can see what happened! JR wasn't shy at James, he ran the chit out of it! I think Orange Peel was poking fun at Huffer, cause when I saw Peel at Mt. Island, you could out run him with a pontoon boat. I bet Mrs. Markist can post a pic of the boat on a rope. And I am just poking fun, so don't send no hit man after me!

Orange,
    I have read your post several times and am not sure exactly how to take it. If you are trying to be funny,OK. If you are trying to say something else, please make it a little more clear.
    I have enjoyed coming down your way in the past and hope to get down that way next summer. If you are calling me out to run, I'm not one to sit on the bank and watch.
    Later 383
    hey Leland, how you guys been?missed ya'll this year at James,anyway I think Orange is refuring to Huffer........not you guys but I will send my Brother JAY-ARE (J.R.) to spank that ass...LOL couldn't resist Leland :rollside: .................always stirring the pot
    Markist

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast