Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: New "Mayor" in town !!!

Huffer
    !FUNNY ISN'T IT LELAND NEVER HAVE SEEN THERE BOAT COME AROUND ME WHILE I WAS AT THE LAKE? :yuk: I RIDE MORE THAN ANYONE ELSE! :argue:

Liquid Invader
    Hi Mark & Huffer,
    I know what you mean Huffer. I can out run everybody as long as the boat is in the garage. When you go to the lake you have to put up or shut up.
    Orange if you are calling out any of us WV boys, I do suggest you better get to spending some doerayme or buy some good field glasses so you can see us down the lake. WV boys don't play. :rollside:
    Later guys

shirkey4750
    DAM, WHO LET THE DOGS OUT?!!! Go out of town for a few days and all hell breaks loose.

CMZRACING
    well damn, i mide-aswell (is that how you spell it?) join in! i just love bass boats! all that metal flake is aaaauuuueeeeessoooooommmmme!

MizBubba
    well damn, i mide-aswell (is that how you spell it?) join in! i just love bass boats! all that metal flake is aaaauuuueeeeessoooooommmmme!
    Dude. That was cold.

CMZRACING
    I Know, My Appoligies.....sorry "mayor"

Liquid Invader
    Hi Shirkey,
    We are just having a little fun, no harm intended. They say if you can't run with the big dogs sit on the porch. Thats why i stay home all the time. I think i'll slip off to Hot Springs Ak.so none of these jet boats will blown my doors off. I hear all those boats are slow down there.
    Later 383

Hi Shirkey,
    We are just having a little fun, no harm intended. They say if you can't run with the big dogs sit on the porch. Thats why i stay home all the time. I think i'll slip off to Hot Springs Ak.so none of these jet boats will blown my doors off. I hear all those boats are slow down there.
    Later 383
    All this ,coming from you of all people .....you came down here last year ,and got put on the trailer............BAD,I might add, and you haven't been back. :cry: :cry:
    Markist

shirkey4750
    I aint fast, I aint slow, I'm just half fast. like everything else I do. The old Howards getting ready to get the makeover, hope to be done by summer.

MizBubba
    I aint fast, I aint slow, I'm just half fast. like everything else I do. The old Howards getting ready to get the makeover, hope to be done by summer.
    Keep us posted, John. I'm looking forward to seeing the progress!
    A- :rollside:

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast