Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: New "Mayor" in town !!!

Huffer
    Almost got mine torn apart completly today!Markist will make it pretty I'm sure!Got the motor out Monday,will disassemble next week!Looks like might
    need more power!Ha Ha!!NOT :yuk:

Liquid Invader
    Markist,
    That is history, I wish you would stop talking about that. Now i am going back to the shrink for more help on that, since you had to bring it up again. Would you please sent me the $200 to help an old bud out..
    I am going to come back some day but i have learned to sit on the bank and watch now. :yuk:
    Brother Mark i don't know who likes to stirrrr it more me or you?? HaHa :boxed:
    CeYa 383

Markist,
    That is history, I wish you would stop talking about that. Now i am going back to the shrink for more help on that, since you had to bring it up again. Would you please sent me the $200 to help an old bud out..
    I am going to come back some day but i have learned to sit on the bank and watch now. :yuk:
    Brother Mark i don't know who likes to stirrrr it more me or you?? HaHa :boxed:
    CeYa 383
    the check is in the mail ,anything to help a brother out :rollside: I had no idea that you was still having problems swallowing that astronomical defeat last year :cry: :cry: I'll pass the spoon to you for a while but keep up the good work and don't let it sit to long with out stirring the chit might stick to the bottom later...
    Markist

Mrs.sleekcraft76
    Almost got mine torn apart completly today!Markist will make it pretty I'm sure!Got the motor out Monday,will disassemble next week!Looks like might
    need more power!Ha Ha!!NOT :yuk:
    Get your wax ready Mark, here comes Puffer,I mean Huffer( ) Hope to see you guys soon. Me and Mike are having the Gastonia withdrawl's

Huffer
    See what ya started!Not you too!It'll be a little
    more serious than that this time!
    You know Markist he stays ready! :yuk:

Jr Jetter
    Hi Shirkey,
    We are just having a little fun, no harm intended. They say if you can't run with the big dogs sit on the porch. Thats why i stay home all the time. I think i'll slip off to Hot Springs Ak.so none of these jet boats will blown my doors off. I hear all those boats are slow down there.
    Later 383
    Hey Leland...
    Ive been to Hot Springs to watch the festivities......many fast boats there, 1000' ft shot, evens out the jet/prop and/or bottom end/top end advantages and disadvantages of each type, not to mention a nice purse for the winner. Hope to see ya in 06.... Phil

CMZRACING
    so how do we even try out??????

jets4me
    cmz you cant beat my bass boat so you better try something see ya at dreamsicle,s

CMZRACING
    You Have A Bass Boat? I Think "those Guys" Have Their Own Forum!

GasGuzzler
    You Have A Bass Boat? I Think "those Guys" Have Their Own Forum!
    Yep....looks like a Bass Boat to me!!
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...1Large-med.jpg

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast