Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Veterans Day

Coleitis22
    Friday is Vets Day. Let's give thanks to all Vets that have served time for our country. Our Harley owners group is riding with flags and having a memorial for fallen vets. Hope all of you can do something similar.

Jyruiz
    Thank you Vets.

MAINEVENT
    Hats off to our Vets

LAFD
    big props to all the vets.

Moneypitt
    If you really want to honor the vets GIVE EVERY VET THE DAY OFF, and anyone not a vet, works....I have never had Vets day off, the banks close, the gov't offices close, no mail, etc. But most, if not all the vets I know have to work........And you call that honoring the vets!!!!!............MP

Kilrtoy
    This country is built on VETS and it is sad that the parades and the glory is almost fizzled out...
    I remember when EVERY TOWN had a parade and a BIG ONE, now you have to drive miles and miles just to find a small one.....
    It was their blood, sweat, tears, pain and sorrow that has kept this nation alive.

scarabrick2
    Yah,, I'm a disabled VET and never get Veterans day off. Oh well I don't own the company but if I did I would give all my veterans a payed day off.
    Thanks

v-drive
    My boss is an excellent man but when I asked about having today off he made a joke around it. Oh well, I am leaving early. later, v-drive

dmontzsta
    No doubt, thank you to the Vets, for all you have done.

76ANTHONY
    i served in the us army, 4 years and have never had veterans day off, hmmm. oh well its when the whinners who never served ask for it off, thats what gets me :hammer2:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast