Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Pfaff thread got poofed? dont turn into OSO guys.

KACHINA KEN
    Thread poofing is BS, just because someone may have said some BS doesn't mean you poof a thread, Steve and his moderators on OSO do that stuff and I think it's chickenshit and a lil Nazi-esque. If someone has a bitch let it out. Were all consumers here, I want to know where the rats are.

Havasu Hangin'
    Wasn't me.

Jordy
    Wasn't me.
    Likely story you Hilter-esque Oompa Loompa... :idea:

KACHINA KEN
    This is their forum, paid for by them on their servers. I think we have a lot of freedom here, moreso than many tightly moderated forums I've belonged to. I'm not "for it", but I understand where they're coming from.
    I disagree Bob, from what I know the thread was poofed after a manufacurer called, instead of poofing he should have logged on and told his side of the story. I don't even know how the Pfaffs have any juice on this board anyhow, I don't see any advertisements anywhere. I guess it's the good ole boy network ***boat style.

KACHINA KEN
    Wasn't me.
    I didn't think it would be you, you've seen Steves moderating first hand over on OSO, so juvenile

KACHINA KEN
    Likely story you Hilter-esque Oompa Loompa... :idea:
    NAZI I said Nazi.

Havasu Hangin'
    I didn't think it would be you, you've seen Steves moderating first hand over on OSO, so juvenile
    That's one of the reasons I don't go over there much anymore. Too bad- it used to be a great site.

Jordy
    NAZI I said Nazi.
    I know what you said, however, I was building on it. Nazi is to Hitler what moderator is to HH. He's the frickin' ring leader. Capiche??? :hammerhea

KACHINA KEN
    That's one of the reasons I don't go over there much anymore. Too bad- it used to be a great site.
    the information and brains are still there though.

HighRoller
    It's obvious what happened; Pfaff bought some ad space. BOOM. Thread gone....Same thing that happened when ***boat promised us to "out" the mystery boat that was dangerous at all speeds. If I recall, the editor promised to take a "deep,dark bite out of their ass"....don't recall that ever happening. Maybe I should buy some ad space in the mag. Then anyone who flames me will be shown the door

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast