Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Havasu Garage Started Monday

TCHB
    Monday they broke ground on my new RV/Boat garage. The builder Jeff said he will be done by the February 2006. Lets see if he can stick to the schedule or do like most builders in Havasu. The garage will be 30ft wide and 48 deep with 13.6 high door by 20 wide. Should fit good size boat and motorhome together.

Jyruiz
    Congrats and see if you can post some pics as the project moves along. I want to make my garage bigger next year.

TCHB
    I will post pics along the way. It should not take that long but I have seen more than one home Havasu take a year to complete.

Essex502
    Not all Havasu builders are alike...Summit Homes has built two houses for us sor far in LHC and both were on time. They quoted 185 days from the permits being approved by the city and they had it done in 184 on the last house. Good people.
    Good luck with your garage.

Burley1
    Monday they broke ground on my new RV/Boat garage. The builder Jeff said he will be done by the February 2006. Lets see if he can stick to the schedule or do like most builders in Havasu. The garage will be 30ft wide and 48 deep with 13.6 high door by 20 wide. Should fit good size boat and motorhome together.
    Tony,
    that garage is freaking HUGE, I thought my was big at 30 by 30 but it's funny how fast you can fill it up.
    I need to call you. I always feel bad bugging you.
    Rick

Havasu1986
    3 months seems like a long time for a RV garage. I added a 58 x 14 RV garage on to my 3 car garage with a bath room and shower in less thah 2 months. I did this as a owner builder from 282 miles away. After the slab and stem walls and framing were done I spent 10 days there and had the electrical,plumbing,hvac,stereo system,drywall,textured and taped,roof on and lathed and plastered in that time span. And I also had to deal with some strucural problems with the city for tieing into my existing house. The inspector Jeremy and some of my subs said that there was no way I would get it done that fast. But with a lot of planing and phone calls it worked out great. I've had a 2nd home in Havasu since 1986 and had problems with contractors before, I found the ones that are in it for the long haul, not just for the big boom thats going on now.

TCHB
    Burley I will be out nxt weekend. Give us a call and we can get your slot moved.
    The garage will also have a patio built off the side that will match the house patios. The size of the patio will be 12 by 40. The concrete pad size will be 55 wide by 60 deep. We are building this garage on our extra lot.

uvindex
    Congrats on the cool garage!

TCHB
    When you coming back to Havasu?? You were so content in the Channel on those hot summer afternoons.

uvindex
    When you coming back to Havasu?? You were so content in the Channel on those hot summer afternoons.Trying to schedule a visit. Maybe I can build some garages like yours on my lots there!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast