Page 1 of 25 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: "You may be a yuppie if" Part 2

Roman 1
    I allready posted this in Sandbar but pussy havasu homo used her moderating tools and edited and renamed the thread to I love havasu homo. Here is the thread again but down here this time.
    Based on the data aquired from the 1st "you may be a yuppie if" thread" I clearly hit one out of the park.
    Unfortunately, many of you are having touble with this new found persional reality you've identified within yourselves. (Especially Havasu Hangin)
    Please don't direct your anger or disappointment toward me as I am only here to save our ailing boat culture (set forth by our ***boat forefathers) from ghetto trends, copycat boat graphics and those lacking basic mechanical aptitude.
    One of the hardest hit was the ever popular (with the men I'm sure) Havasu Hangin AKA Havasu Homo or Havasu Hemroide. He was so deeply disturbed by the thread that he moved it to bench racers in a flailing attrempt to save what reputation he thinks he has. All that accomplished was a hijacked thread, abunch of swingers arguing and several misplaced benchracers whos' normalcy may never return. :squiggle:
    Photoglou was in such a tailspin he got lost and found himself posting in a tech thread! Hopefully he wasn't upset over the boat name "RESTRAINING ORDER" (from another thread) that may have accidently drawn attention to the fact the he is relationship challenged.
    MOVING FORWARD------------
    I'm not going to ride these threads constantly like so many of you (I have a life). The fact is, the reality I impose may lead some of you people to physical and emotional breakdown on a level I don't care to be responsible for. I will administer direction and therapy in small doses until I feel the group collectively is ready for bigger steps.
    The above is my thread in its entirety that Havasu hangin edited to "I love havasu homo" in the sandbar where this was originally posted. He also moved the original thread to BR after starting his own in an attack against me. :clover: The truth really landed on the chin didn't it! BWAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    R1 :wink:

Kim Hanson
    I allready posted this in Sandbar but pussy havasu homo used her moderating tools and edited and renamed the thread to I love havasu homo. Here is the thread again but down here this time.
    Based on the data aquired from the 1st "you may be a yuppie if" thread" I clearly hit one out of the park.
    Unfortunately, many of you are having touble with this new found persional reality you've identified within yourselves. (Especially Havasu Hangin)
    Please don't direct your anger or disappointment toward me as I am only here to save our ailing boat culture (set forth by our ***boat forefathers) from ghetto trends, copycat boat graphics and those lacking basic mechanical aptitude.
    One of the hardest hit was the ever popular (with the men I'm sure) Havasu Hangin AKA Havasu Homo or Havasu Hemroide. He was so deeply disturbed by the thread that he moved it to bench racers in a flailing attrempt to save what reputation he thinks he has. All that accomplished was a hijacked thread, abunch of swingers arguing and several misplaced benchracers whos' normalcy may never return. :squiggle:
    Photoglou was in such a tailspin he got lost and found himself posting in a tech thread! Hopefully he wasn't upset over the boat name "RESTRAINING ORDER" (from another thread) that may have accidently drawn attention to the fact the he is relationship challenged.
    MOVING FORWARD------------
    I'm not going to ride these threads constantly like so many of you (I have a life). The fact is, the reality I impose may lead some of you people to physical and emotional breakdown on a level I don't care to be responsible for. I will administer direction and therapy in small doses until I feel the group collectively is ready for bigger steps.
    The above is my thread in its entirety that Havasu hangin edited to "I love havasu homo" in the sandbar where this was originally posted. He also moved the original thread to BR after starting his own in an attack against me. :clover: The truth really landed on the chin didn't it! BWAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    R1 :wink:
    He can ban you though Roman dumbass, who will win :hammerhea ........( . )( . )......

Havasu Hangin'
    Yes...Kim, I do have my finger on the button.
    Roman...you need to lighted up! Having the same screenname as a loaf of bread isn't that bad! Come down off the ledge...
    http://www.highperformancecars.com/hhangin/suicide.gif

Kim Hanson
    Roman...you need to lighted up! Having the same screenname as a loaf of bread isn't that bad! Come down off the ledge...
    What can I say HH, amateurs never last for long....... ..( . )( . )..........crash and burn! Been there done that!

Kachina26
    I'm sorry, but having basic mechanical skills is handy when boating, but not mandatory. If you have the cash to pay somebody, that's great. I feel for those who cannot handle a simple problem on the water, but hey, not everyone can. I imagine you cannot diagnose the complex electrical systems on todays cars. Does that mean it's time for you to hang up the driving shoes? No, you are just gonna have to pay someone like me to do it. I can't comment on what that other thread deteriorated into, because I just didn't have the time or the will to keep up with it.
    As for Jay's ability to screw in a spark plug, I would think you would have to find a really tiny woman and a really tiny man to screw in such a small area. I might be able to pull off screwing in a bathroom stall, but never in a spark plug

Roman 1
    :sleeping:
    R1

Roman 1
    I'm sorry, but having basic mechanical skills is handy when boating, but not mandatory. If you have the cash to pay somebody, that's great. I feel for those who cannot handle a simple problem on the water, but hey, not everyone can. I imagine you cannot diagnose the complex electrical systems on todays cars. Does that mean it's time for you to hang up the driving shoes? No, you are just gonna have to pay someone like me to do it. I can't comment on what that other thread deteriorated into, because I just didn't have the time or the will to keep up with it.
    As for Jay's ability to screw in a spark plug, I would think you would have to find a really tiny woman and a really tiny man to screw in such a small area. I might be able to pull off screwing in a bathroom stall, but never in a spark plug
    Finally someone willing to address well,,,one of the issues
    I have an OBD 2 vehicle and a snap-on code scanner. :notam:
    So what do you think about dubs?
    R1 :smile:

Havasu Hangin'
    :sleeping:
    R1
    :idea:

Kim Hanson
    If there is a will, there is a way.............( . )( . )......... :crossx:

Kim Hanson
    Finally someone willing to address well,,,one of the issues
    I have an OBD 2 vehicle and a snap-on code scanner. :notam:
    So what do you think about dubs?
    R1 :smile:
    Well I " DUB'S " you retard of the month :crossx: , I scanned it also...your legit!.........( . )( . )..........Congrats

Page 1 of 25 1234511 ... LastLast