Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Dear ***boat

topless
    A long time ago you asked me to make my horse in my signature smaller and also told me you would do it if I couldn't. I never heard back from you so Tom Brown did it for me. When I never heard anything back from you, I figured it was ok. Now you took it off because it was still too big. I want it back.

76ANTHONY
    A long time ago you asked me to make my horse in my signature smaller and also told me you would do it if I couldn't. I never heard back from you so Tom Brown did it for me. When I never heard anything back from you, I figured it was ok. Now you took it off because it was still too big. I want it back.
    get em get em get em. i like the horsey, it was you...how small did it have to be, i had no pics in my sigline so i didnt bother with reading the thread.

topless
    get em get em get em. i like the horsey, it was you...how small did it have to be, i had no pics in my sigline so i didnt bother with reading the thread.I read the part that RTJ posted but the link didn't work so I never found out that it was too big.......until now.

76ANTHONY
    I read the part that RTJ posted but the link didn't work so I never found out that it was too big.......until now.
    it must say something about why? i guess some of mine was too big too.. thats ok some one will yell something at me and i can rewrite it...

76ANTHONY
    ok i read it, its so that people can open pages faster, and some other things, i guess that makes sense. i can deal with it. now you need to shrink your horse please. its hard to get yelled at by just the queen thing

JetBoatRich
    they are just trying to bring you down
    I lost my signature as well :devil:

topless
    they are just trying to bring you down
    I lost my signature as well :devil:
    I knew it was a conspiracy. :cry:

76ANTHONY
    see what happens when you put the horsebutt on my head?? :crossx: :crossx:

topless
    see what happens when you put the horsebutt on my head?? :crossx: :crossx:
    I get alot of fan mail.

Mrs.Racer277
    I get alot of fan mail.
    LOL! Sorry about your sig. :frown: Hope you get it back.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast