canuck1
    If no one agrees with your BS call them a pinko commie or a homo
    Steve1 will clarify these rules

HighRoller
    Or a Canatard :jawdrop:

canuck1
    sorry I forgot that one....thanks High Roller

Steve 1
    Rule #2 Or Canhole If they are completly full of chit!!

Arizona Hot Boater
    I've read a few of the aimless posts made by Steve 1 and for some reason the word cretin comes to mind.

canuck1
    Rule #2 Or Canhole If they are completly full of chit!!
    Facts Stevey facts. You need to back up the shit that dribbles out of your mouth. If I am full of it prove it with facts, since your name calling does not prove anything that spews out of your lips please provide facts

Steve 1
    Simple your lack of perception with basic facts ,plus the rule that you are either with us or against us fairly well pigeon holes you on the side of the traitors we have here in this country the Rat party and the Islamic whack jobs

canuck1
    Simple your lack of perception with basic facts ,plus the rule that you are either with us or against us fairly well pigeon holes you on the side of the traitors we have here in this country the Rat party and the Islamic whack jobs
    facts? what facts? I guess we are smarter than Bush and cound see the BS that he was being fed
    Let me wrap that flag around my head and march into the volcano with all the other sheeple

Blown 472
    [
    facts? what facts? I guess we are smarter than Bush and cound see the BS that he was being fed
    Let me wrap that flag around my head and march into the volcano with all the other sheeple[/QUOTE]
    Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, what will poor wittle stevo say when bush is at the haige???

Steve 1
    Question what would you two turds know?? You’re kidding me right? Like having some real knowledge of what is going on aside from some 5th column website put up by a person/jackass even more backward than you two sloping fore headed Imbeciles!!

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast