Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hey Shadow.....LOOK!!!

NOTALENT
    Your Copy Cat is For Sale..... :crossx:
    http://www.boattraderonline.com/cadd...4/78587034.htm

Havasu_Dreamin
    How can the AD claim it is a 2006 when they have been running ads in HB with that boat in the picture?

riverbound
    If Im not mistaken the year is based on the First sale of the boat. not actually whne it was built. Wasnt that covered in thatjeffguy's commander thread??
    That is probably how they are getting away with it. Unless they built another boat with those graphics.

NOTALENT
    Don't know about the whole year thing...but that's a bitchen price for that boat....as long as it stay's together...
    http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data...ge0004-med.JPG

Newcastle
    I've never heard anything all too great about Cheetah. Think it really does 70 on a 29' with an HO?

shadow
    How can the AD claim it is a 2006 when they have been running ads in HB with that boat in the picture?
    It probablly is a 2006,I live in Canterbury Estates which is right up the street from cheetah and have seen at least 5 copies with the same colors and at least a few more with the same graphics and different colors.You'd think they could use their imagination and copy someone elses boat.
    Shit my boat is 4yrs old and they are knocking them off. Please send cheetah pics of your boats so they can get some new ideas.
    Just imagine if it was a Trident,Froggy would own cheetah bob's balls.

DCBDaytona
    Wasn't there an HTM with similar graphics as well?

riverroyal
    It probablly is a 2006,I live in Canterbury Estates which is right up the street from cheetah and have seen at least 5 copies with the same colors and at least a few more with the same graphics and different colors.You'd think they could use their imagination and copy someone elses boat.
    Shit my boat is 4yrs old and they are knocking them off. Please send cheetah pics of your boats so they can get some new ideas.
    Just imagine if it was a Trident,Froggy would own cheetah bob's balls.
    house in the estates last turkeyday,great area.What a horrible commute to work :wink:

shadow
    house in the estates last turkeyday,great area.What a horrible commute to work :wink:
    Yeah,terrible commute.5min as long as i don't get trapped behind a snow bird.
    Gives me time @ lunch to catch up on ***boat.

shadow
    Wasn't there an HTM with similar graphics as well?
    Haven't seen that one.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast