Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Antioch area people? Help.

Jrocket
    Anybody in here live close to there,brentwood or oakley area?

ELIMINAT THIS
    I live close,whats up?

Boatmaster
    Disco Bay is just south of it J. What up? You looking at a 900 :hammer2: . Just kidding, but had to F with ya. What kind of help do you need?

Jrocket
    There is a car for sale that I am interested in but cant get up there to see it.Im thinking either the guy is full of crap or it will be sold fast.If some body is close to this guys place I would like them to take a look at the car and give me a call when they are there so they can verify the VIN#'s and what not.If it's the real deal maybe even give the guy $100 bucks or so to hold it for me,so I can come up there to get it.Im thinking the guys full of crap but you never know.I'd make it worth your while to do this,drop you some cash for the effort,but I dont want anybody to have to make a really long trip just for this.Its a 66 Nova SS.
    Thanks John

Boatmaster
    Just did this same thing this weekend for a friend from LA on a 66 Chevelle. He came and picked it up on Friday funny enough! Get me some more info and I will do my best to help out. Feel free to call my shop 925-828-5775. Drew.

deltarat
    I would be happy to help, drop me a PM and I will give you a call.

ELIMINAT THIS
    J ROCKET whats the guys name. I know of 2 66 novas for sale in this area both tube chassis race cars.

Jrocket
    J ROCKET whats the guys name. I know of 2 66 novas for sale in this area both tube chassis race cars.
    I didnt get his name yet.He's kind of hard to deal with,thats why I dont want anybody to go WAY out of their way to do this.For one thing I dont want to waste anybodys time even though I'll throw you some cash for doing it and another thing,I dont want anybody to have to ring this guys neck if he gets pissy with you like he has me.LOL
    All he has said is that he's in the Brentwood/Oakley area and his number starts with a 925-783-xxxx...I cant remember the last 4 digits,their on my cell phone and I dont have it right here.
    Its not a race car,just stock with no motor or tranny,but has a 9in Ford rear end.Im having a hrad time believing its an SS though.thats where the complications are coming in.Its a very long drive for me to find out its sold or not a TRUE SS.

ELIMINAT THIS
    J if no one is going to check this out for you send me a pm with the info. No charge,I own an advantage. Btw if I need to kick his arse for being a d.i.c.k. there is no charge for that also

Dave C
    what is the guys # again..... tell ya what. I will go over there and if its a good deal I will buy it for myself and let ya know.... J/K

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast