Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: crazy horse question

riverroyal
    we are gonna bring the toy hauler there on the Xmas light parade weekend.Ive never stayed there,we will be on north beach.Can I bring my kids quads for them to ride?Can they ride in crazy horse?We are bringing the rhino to drive around and watch the parade.Thanks

Magic34
    we are gonna bring the toy hauler there on the Xmas light parade weekend.Ive never stayed there,we will be on north beach.Can I bring my kids quads for them to ride?Can they ride in crazy horse?We are bringing the rhino to drive around and watch the parade.Thanks
    Crazyhorse?? And you odn't like the crazy crowd on big weekends at the dunes?

JB in so cal
    Don't forget the hose-thingymajig. :hammer2:

riverroyal
    Crazyhorse?? And you odn't like the crazy crowd on big weekends at the dunes?
    of snowbirds now.We figures this way if its cold we can just drive the rhino to the north end of the channel to watch the lights instead of putting the boat in.I was in glamis for vet day,I love crowds!It was packed but mellow,sand drag were the normal "look at me" show

Magic34
    ,sand drag were the normal "look at me" show
    That's why you'll find me at the start of the drags watching before those idiots go out of control and possibly kill someone.

riverroyal
    That's why you'll find me at the start of the drags watching before those idiots go out of control and possibly kill someone.
    i parked between my 2 friends trucks in the rhino,made the kids stay around the rear wheels at the back of the trucks.I was nervous the entire time

riverroyal
    for this easy question?

FREIND OF AA AND TA
    As a D-row member for two years I would not do it! Just throw the kid in the rhino. Too many old people will yell at you and you should be drinkin not trying to chace down kids on quads. I would only let him on the track thats different or between the office and the museum. Just go the next weekend to the dunes!!

riverroyal
    As a D-row member for two years I would not do it! Just throw the kid in the rhino. Too many old people will yell at you and you should be drinkin not trying to chace down kids on quads. I would only let him on the track thats different or between the office and the museum. Just go the next weekend to the dunes!!
    so just the rhino then,thanks for the info.Glamis the week before Xmas,kids are outta school.There a pile of sand in my driveway still from last weekend

Magic34
    so just the rhino then,thanks for the info.Glamis the week before Xmas,kids are outta school.There a pile of sand in my driveway still from last weekend
    We'll be at Gordons for New Years if you guys want to come there.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast