Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Car Ins....

MAINEVENT
    Who do you go through??? i'm looking to change mine i have 21'st century Ins and i alway have to end up paying by phone cause they send me 5 copies of my policy a month and no bill :hammer2:
    Any Suggestions???

pixilatedpussy
    Who do you go through??? i'm looking to change mine i have 21'st century Ins and i alway have to end up paying by phone cause they send me 5 copies of my policy a month and no bill :hammer2:
    Any Suggestions???
    Progressive is one of the best Ins companies around...for the price! :smile:

Sleek-Jet
    I'm with Farmers. As a single male under the age of 35, I can't beat their rates on my vehicles.
    My Travel Trailer is through Progressive.

lucky
    farmers - but the fockers still can't get me insurance on my boat :jawdrop:

mondorally
    Progressive for 2 vehicles and a motorcycle. They had my boat as well until they decided it was too fast (at their estimation of 75mph) to cover..... Easy to pay and make changes to your policy online.
    Justin

riverroyal
    they ok,just get alot of quotes

YeLLowBoaT
    I had AAA In my criedt union statement I got a flyer for Liberty Mutaul group. It was almost half( whent from a about 150 a month to 86.36..). of what I was paying for AAA with doubling my coverage and uninsured. I also called around to alot of places and all the ones that were on tv, no one was with in $30 a month of that #. This is on a old truck with no saftey EQ using it for work. They won't do my boat unless I have home/renters with them.
    Now I know the head of progresive for CA and he still could not beat my rate....GL

Outnumbered
    Mercury is hard to beat as a stand alone. If you are a home owner, than Allstate in combination with your house is about as good as you will find.

Mr. Pixilated
    Any Suggestions???
    I heard that you can get Mexican Insurance for your lazy ass.....KABOOOOOM!!!

Jordy
    Everything I own is insured through Allstate. Never had any problems with them on anything I've done.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast