Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ol Barron Sprint

Rattle Can Lou
    I was looking for some info on a boat. My telephone advertising guy came in today and knows that I mess around with the v-drive guys. Oh wait...my brother messes around with the v-drive guys...anyway. In the late 70's his Dad had a Barron Sprint with a blown chevy. It was called "Blown Ranger". His Dad's name was Slick Wagner. Does this run a flag up anybody's pole? I figured the older guys on here..Sammons, Billy B., maybe even Smoooth Dick or possibly Van Beenan would have a clue. This guys yearning for the good ol days. I told him to kick back and have a few bloody marys and I should have some answers by morning....RCL

vdriver4ever
    I can see it now under lights!
    RATTLE CAN LOU'S AUTOBODY
    "when you stack it up we stack it on"
    "where we match the cap to the car"
    "where service before krylon is our moto"
    I will forever be in debted to Dave Sammons for coming up with that name for you bro. I think Billy B might even have a few new ones too?

FlatStupid
    I was looking for some info on a boat. My telephone advertising guy came in today and knows that I mess around with the v-drive guys. Oh wait...my brother messes around with the v-drive guys...anyway. In the late 70's his Dad had a Barron Sprint with a blown chevy. It was called "Blown Ranger". His Dad's name was Slick Wagner. Does this run a flag up anybody's pole? I figured the older guys on here..Sammons, Billy B., maybe even Smoooth Dick or possibly Van Beenan would have a clue. This guys yearning for the good ol days. I told him to kick back and have a few bloody marys and I should have some answers by morning....RCLBilly B one of the older guys thats beautiful!!!!!!

vdriver4ever
    Rattle Can should watch what he is saying... He will be 53 in January.

Dave Sammons
    I think Billy B might even have a few new ones too?
    As I remember Billy came up with "Hackett" because Mike looks more like this guy's brother, than yours!
    http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data...187hackett.jpg
    Check him out in the movie poster...That's EXACTLY what Rattle Can will look like with a helmet on in his new boat when he's chasing your Nordskog! It's even Krylon White, his favorite!
    http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/5187fc_1_b.jpg
    On the Barron Deal...I remember a Blown Gas Hydro called "Blown Ranger", as far as a circleboat, I'll leave that to Billy or Jerry, they know old circleboats like no other! If the owner really went by "Slick", he must've been a beauty!

LUVNLIFE
    Billy B one of the older guys thats beautiful!!!!!!
    Yea,,,,Ole Billy B.

vdriver4ever
    That looks just like Rattle Can after he came downstairs and explained the toilet problem....

BILLY.B
    I was looking for some info on a boat. My telephone advertising guy came in today and knows that I mess around with the v-drive guys. Oh wait...my brother messes around with the v-drive guys...anyway. In the late 70's his Dad had a Barron Sprint with a blown chevy. It was called "Blown Ranger". His Dad's name was Slick Wagner. Does this run a flag up anybody's pole? I figured the older guys on here..Sammons, Billy B., maybe even Smoooth Dick or possibly Van Beenan would have a clue. This guys yearning for the good ol days. I told him to kick back and have a few bloody marys and I should have some answers by morning....RCLMy wife grabbed my walker for me so I could get over to the computer and answer this post without falling 2purples:. And yes this does run something up my pole about as quick as your hand . I remember seeing a Barron back in the late 70's that had a blown Chevy in it and it was hanging out around Big Bend in Parker. Colors were tan and candy browns. Don't know if this was the boat but I thought it was called "Blown Ranger". Of course my memory is fading about as quick as your sex life Lou, but i'll try and get more info for you. By the way, the boat was a neat looking piece.

Rattle Can Lou
    Old Worn Out One...Thanks for searching the deep dark corners of that feeble mind. I knew if you grunted long enough you would either plug the toilet or remember this boat. You are probably right about the boat because he was a Parker boater. More info would be killer if someone could remember where it might be today. He's not hot to by it. He would just like to know where it went. Hey, I want to tell you that someone made some wise ass comments about your waist size on that other thread about house calls. Personally I thought you were pretty slim. I was told you were much larger. Sammons told me you were about my size....You're real close but not quite...

olbiezer
    what body part are u two comparing now? this thread is getting xxx rated lol

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast