Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: I got my new Rhino "Finally"

riverbound
    Ya the red just stands out
    I have some aluminum grills that a guy locally has built too they are real simple but look real good I think I have a 5 piece in my hood in the sig. also have some 3 piece kits
    I was looking at that already....and I have some of that alum. mesh here at work.....Im going to make some templates this weekend and build them at work

BoatFloating
    Looks good. You will love It. I took mine out last weekend for the first time and was amazed at how much fun it was. Enjoy how clean it is though...its probably the last time it will be that clean.
    Here are pics of mine.....a week old.
    I thought it was a WW old cage.... :idea:

BoatFloating
    Hey RR, you drove by our camp on Friday and Glamis and me and 3DO wavied at you but you were too good to stop and say hi....

riverbound
    I thought it was a WW old cage.... :idea:
    The cage is WW's old cage...the Rhino is a week old.

TOBTEK
    Hey RR, you drove by our camp on Friday and Glamis and me and 3DO wavied at you but you were too good to stop and say hi....
    WHEN THE NEXT GLAMIS TRIP ROCK? SHOULD HAVE CALLED YOU LAST NIGHT, I WAS IN YOUR HOOD ON AN APPOINTMENT.....COULD HAVE GRAPPED A BEER AT TEXAS LUCYS love that place....

BoatFloating
    WHEN THE NEXT GLAMIS TRIP ROCK? SHOULD HAVE CALLED YOU LAST NIGHT, I WAS IN YOUR HOOD ON AN APPOINTMENT.....COULD HAVE GRAPPED A BEER AT TEXAS LUCYS love that place....
    Next time..... I'll let you know about Glamis.

riverroyal
    were you in a wash or gecko?was i with kids or my wife,I dont remember seeing anyone wave.Should have waved me over,I could have drank your beer

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234