Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Old Hallett Ski Race/Marathon Boats ???

Squirtin Thunder
    Does anyone have any pics of the 19' - 20' Boats before they were called Vectors ??? And if possible some history please on these boats ???
    Thanks
    Jim

Riverkid
    With a turbo motor in it. It's the same one that was in Hot Boat last month. Give Jim Wilkes a call. He's got the scoop on them.

MKEELINE
    I remember seeeing this ad awhile back.I have a '78 Super Sport v-drive and my dad has a '64 Hallett w/ a 427 side oiler. I don't know much of the history of the Hallett ski race/marathon boats. I do know that our Halletts are built like tanks.

Ex PSI Canyon
    I have an 86 Super Sport Hallett w/ mild BBC, Absolutely love it. Sold the sister boat of this one with twin turbo to a friend that had to have it, he loves that boat as much.

SGettmann
    Go to www.nwsra.net and you'll see the links to current shots of this past season. You can also go to www.skirace.net and down load some video links to Worlds and the Catalina Ski race promo. Goldfinger Racing productions does some nice stuff. You'll see photos of Hallets, Cyclones, Nordics, Schiada, and anything else that currently runs on the ski racing circuit. Lots of turbo and blown motors as well. If you want some web cam shots from the observer seat in NWSRA #34 from 2002 Nationals, I can send you that. Turn the speakers up, cool stuff. Sean@aha.com.

haulina29
    If you were riding backwards in 34 how did you keep the oil of the lense ? H29

SGettmann
    Had Jeff from Goldfinger forward me the webcam shot, since I now own Mitchel's Schiada. Sounds like a story I haven't heard. Boat ran great for me this last season. Sounds like the V-Drive may have spewed?

haulina29
    SGettman check your private messages Exxon Valdeez

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast