Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lakers vs. clippers

dmontzsta
    They do not have any games until Friday. Then they play eachother. The Lakers pretty much have this game in the bag tonight. What are the predictions for Friday? If the Lakers win, it is going to be huge.

dmontzsta
    Clippers by 15 is my prediction. I'm guessing the Clippers will open as a 9 point favorite.
    How about this, if the Lakers win, you have to put a Lakers logo in your sig. Then you need to write "I love the Lakers". hahaha I will do the same if the clipps win.
    Deal?

dmontzsta
    I will get in on this also. You also have to add as a seperate sig exactly as below and in the same size type:
    DILLIGAF was right.....I love the Clippers and F the Lakers
    I will do the same for you if the Lakers win
    You have to keep it up for two weeks....deal?
    LOL. If it fits, you have a deal.

Jyruiz
    You guys are too funny.

dmontzsta
    Sounds good. So it is...
    Me vs. DILLIGAF and ShockwaveBob.
    Anyone else want to get in on this? I would like to see F the clippers all over the place.

totenhosen
    Sounds good. So it is...
    Me vs. DILLIGAF and ShockwaveBob.
    Anyone else want to get in on this? I would like to see F the clippers all over the place.
    I want to get in on this. If the lakers win I want your sigs to say.....hmmmh let me think about this.

dmontzsta
    I want to get in on this. If the lakers win I want your sigs to say.....hmmmh let me think about this.
    So...
    dmontzsta and totenhosen vs. DILLIGAF and ShockwaveBob.
    Loser has to put the other teams logo in their sig, for the rest of the NBA season. With nice bold letters that say. F* Their team and lets go the winners team.

slink
    Damn, I remember when the second string would get all the playing time against the Clips, know it's for braggin rights of being the "best" team in L.A. I guess we'll see how much pride we (Lakers) have left.
    Prediciton, Kobe goes off for 45, Lakers by 4 in O.T

Ducatista
    After years of complete ineptitude, the Clip's look like they actually have a pretty darn good team so far. Of course, I will be waiting for their usual collaspe, not making the playoffs, only because that is what always seems to happen with that team. Maybe this year, out of shear dumb luck,(actually signing the alien was a good move) they might actually end up as a good team, making the playoffs, giving there desperate, success starved fans some much needed hope...we shall see. They do look pretty good so far...and good for them.
    As for the Lakers, they look to be right where they are, a 500 ball club with Kobe leading the league in scoring, and finishing 8 or 9 in the conference. Rebuilding sucks, especially when it shouldn't have happened in the first place. The fact that, playing for braging rights against the Clippers is a big deal, shows just how low the Lakers have sunk...and they deserve it IMO. :yuk:

totenhosen
    http://home.flash.net/~bookez/cassell.htm
    http://www.121s.com/viewtopic.php?t=1545
    It is an unfair advantage if you ask me!
    Here is a pic of Sam during offseason training.
    http://www.much-ado.net/serkis/gollumpics/gollum.jpg

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast