Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Howard Deck, Copy Cat

UnionJack
    So I heard from a little bridy that someome is pimping my colors and design for there new Howard Deckboat... Is this true? So who is it?

ChumpChange
    Sorry about that. After seeing your boat in person last Saturday, it was the only choice I had.

Jyruiz
    Well, since you didn't protected with patents and all, I took pictures and sold them to all the boat manufacturers.

UnionJack
    Sorry about that. After seeing your boat in person last Saturday, it was the only choice I had.
    Are you serious... I don't care just wondering who it was.

ChumpChange
    Just kidding. I'll stick to the red, white and blue across mine. The boat did look awesome though. I was riding with K26 at the springs.

UnionJack
    Well, since you didn't protected with patents and all, I took pictures and sold them to all the boat manufacturers.
    The is a "C" on the rear of the boat and on the drawing that was submitted by the artist. The design is owned by HavaTan, LLC

Jyruiz
    The is a "C" on the rear of the boat and on the drawing that was submitted by the artist. The design is owned by HavaTan, LLC
    OWNED!

RiverOtter
    So I heard from a little bridy that someome is pimping my colors and design for there new Howard Deckboat... Is this true? So who is it?
    It's me :cry: I just couldn't help it :cry: They are so cool and I just wanted.... Wait ... Did you say Howard Deck..... Sorry mines a Chaparral

UnionJack
    The don't do custom paint

RiverOtter
    The don't do custom paint
    I'm having it done in vinyl?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast