Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Vote for me!

topless
    I'm officially running for Mayor of Kingman Arizona. I pledge to make this city a wonderful place to reside. On my agenda for the upcoming years are..
    1. It will become MANDATORY for all Kingman residents to complete the 8th grade at least. Weekly spelling bee's, and for an incentive winners will recieve 10 dollars not to be used for drugs.
    2. Drug rehab facilities on all major street corners and all Kingman people MUST attent regular meetings and drug screenings.
    3. Dissolution of the current law enforcement. New law enforcement will also have to have background checks and drug screening.
    By the way, my opponent is Hot4u.
    I appreciate your support.
    Sincerely,
    Topless

76ANTHONY
    TOPLESS FOR MAYORI'm officially running for Mayor of Kingman Arizona. I pledge to make this city a wonderful place to reside. On my agenda for the upcoming years are..
    1. It will become MANDATORY for all Kingman residents to complete the 8th grade at least. Weekly spelling bee's, and for an incentive winners will recieve 10 dollars not to be used for drugs.
    2. Drug rehab facilities on all major street corners and all Kingman people MUST attent regular meetings and drug screenings.
    3. Dissolution of the current law enforcement. New law enforcement will also have to have background checks and drug screening.
    Sincerely,
    Topless

hoolign
    What is your current stance on public masterbation or outdoor fornication? Will you be showing your tits to gain popularity on the campaigne trail??

Her454
    I'm officially running for Mayor of Kingman Arizona. I pledge to make this city a wonderful place to reside. On my agenda for the upcoming years are..
    Sincerely,
    Topless
    I will vote for you as soon as you learn how to spell "receive" & "attend".
    I figured I better do it before the smartass***boateditorspellingandGRAMMARnazi gets you for it.

atomickitn
    Gooooooooo Topless!

Captain Dan
    I will vote for you as soon as you learn how to spell "receive" & "attend".
    I figured I better do it before the smartass***boateditorspellingandGRAMMARnazi gets you for it.
    and Spelling Bees doesn't need an apostrophe, it is plural, not possessive.

topless
    I will vote for you as soon as you learn how to spell "receive" & attend".
    I figured I better do it before the smartass***boateditornazi gets you for it.
    1.receive
    2.receive
    3.receive
    4.receive
    5.receive
    6.receive
    7.receive
    8.receive
    9.receive
    10.receive
    1.attend
    2.attend
    3.attend
    4.attend
    5.attend
    6.attend
    7.attend
    8.attend
    9.attend
    10.attend
    Now I finished my homework so vote for me. :crossx:

topless
    and Spelling Bees doesn't need an apostrophe, it is plural, not possessive.
    atleastispellbetterthanhot4u

Captain Dan
    atleastispellbetterthanhot4u
    you have a point...

Biglue
    Will teeth be optional?????

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast