Thread: Oasis Super Storage....Needles

Is anyone using Oasis Super Storage off of River RD in Needles? If so, any complaints? I am looking for somewhere to store the boat in that area..I like that it is only 5 miles off the 40, so I can swing by on my way to both Havasu and to Bullhead City. I have family in Bullhead, but I dont want to keep it that far off the 40 since we will be heading to Havasu also. Seems like it is in an ideal spot for both cities......

shaffewm
    Don't know about Oasis, we used Spikes for a couple of years and were very happy. Its in the same area, just a quick swing off the 40...

hotsand65
    Is anyone using Oasis Super Storage off of River RD in Needles? If so, any complaints? I am looking for somewhere to store the boat in that area..I like that it is only 5 miles off the 40, so I can swing by on my way to both Havasu and to Bullhead City. I have family in Bullhead, but I dont want to keep it that far off the 40 since we will be heading to Havasu also. Seems like it is in an ideal spot for both cities......
    We have had our boat there since it opened. It is a great, convienient place. Showers, boat wash down. We have indoor storage and it's 120.00/mo.

KineticoH20
    I have also used Oasis, it's a great place for boat storage, except for the Black Widows

bunny 166
    Roxysnow's use it...I think they are happy...PM them!

throwerb
    I kept my boat there for a year drama free before moving to TN. Very friendly staff.

JAM
    Check into All Seasons Storage in Needles. Very nice people, affordable, and conveinent to both the 40 and 95. They're located just on the Cali side of the Needles Bridge and they offer both individual and warehouse style storage.

JAM
    Here's their web site
    http://www.allseasonsstorage.net/