Thread: Lake Casitas Tomorrow 11/20!!!

n8dawg
    We'll be out there around noon or so just hot boatin' around trying to get all the gas out for the winter. Hope to see a few other jets out there. Come by and say hi. Look for the yellow Miller!
    Tomorrow's forcast = 85 and sunny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Squirtin Thunder
    We'll be out there around noon or so just hot boatin' around trying to get all the gas out for the winter. Hope to see a few other jets out there. Come by and say hi. Look for the yellow Miller!
    Tomorrow's forcast = 85 and sunny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Warning Warning Warning Will Robinson !!!!
    Those cop out there really enforce the speed and noise laws for the lake !!!

n8dawg
    bullshit........ I live 5 minutes from the lake, boat there all the time and never been hasseled by the man. Even when I take out my baffles!!!

n8dawg
    oh yeah thats right.... you live in Az.
    Later!

Squirtin Thunder
    bullshit........ I live 5 minutes from the lake, boat there all the time and never been hasseled by the man. Even when I take out my baffles!!!
    Wrong lake sorry I was thinking of Castaic

n8dawg
    Oh yeah people make that mistake all the time. I will never go to a lake that wont allow any alcohol in or around it. That sucks! Casitas is a little fishing lake, you can't go in the water but no one hassels you for having a load boat and you can really let it fly down the back strech cause your shielded by an island!

n8dawg
    ttt

Brooski
    :idea: Hmm, may have to see if I can pull this one off. Have a lunch thing to be at by 1, but if I can hit the lake by about 930 or 10.........I may just see you there, Nate.
    And Jim, I KNOW you have never been to Casitas and don't know anything about it....Nate was there when I was test and tuning there, doing WOT passes behind the island....

n8dawg
    Ahh c-mon blow off that lunch and hang out, Roger! Hope to see you out there!

SoCalKev
    PM me where the lake IS !!!1 I never heard of it and need a lake like this one.