Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: hey stevo

Blown 472
    You think it is okay for all the god channels to be on the radio spewing their garbage? you think it is okay for people to follow the "christian" leaders blindly? you think it is okay for pat robertson to call for the killing of a leader of a country? are you willing to give up some of your freedoms for the name of religon?

Steve 1
    You mean Hugo Chavez ? HELL Yes he should be shot in the Face. Bent what freedoms are you talking about?? Wait should I give up something to appease a few % of the population who are filthy Heathens?? Answer Hell No they can burn in the lowest level....Hope that helped..

HM
    I was listening to George Nori the other night, and he had some good stuff on the Luminati, the Owl, and the puppet presidents (Bush and Clinton). His guest claimed the last president that was not a puppet was JFK, and he was about to rat out the Federal Reserve. I am all over this after this last year of Bush and his cronies. I gave a bunch of money to the republican party in the last 5 years and they called me up for a donation today, and I asked them if I should make it out to the Luminati or the Owl, or should I write two separate checks.LOL...the guy was not amused and put me hold. Hey...why are there red dots on my chest? :rollside: Gotta go.

SmokinLowriderSS
    You think it is okay for all the god channels to be on the radio spewing their garbage? you think it is okay for people to follow the "christian" leaders blindly? you think it is okay for pat robertson to call for the killing of a leader of a country? are you willing to give up some of your freedoms for the name of religon?
    Get someone to read the THIRD amendment of the constitution to you blown.
    Aparently you can't. 'Nuf Said.

Steve 1
    JFK would be a Republican today; the democRats have been taken over by the extreme left. But that still does not excuse him for Waffling to the Russians,Cuba and Vietnam .I am not going into his constant abuse of Painkillers..
    As for comparing Bush to Clinton, I feel Bush has done a good job in many areas while I am to the right of him on some matters like Immigration He is killing our enemy’s plus keeping the country safe so far.
    Now for Bush being controlled in this day of mass information and an open society I doubt it, the price of Oil! What does he have to do with that???The Rat party of deception and Lies has done more to drive up the cost than anyone on earth, Oh Halliburton the Iraq money losing division is for sale if anyone wants it.
    The Bent Impeached one was a total scumbag/Traitor (China Korea) and allowed America to be perceived as weak Somalia for one Plus he permitted THE Terrorism to flourish we are faced with today by doing exactly nothing which was his daily job !!!!
    Democrats are detestable I see nothing in their bag o lies But trying to handcuff American industry, driving up the cost of fuel and generally working overtime to destroy the country.

Blown 472
    You mean Hugo Chavez ? HELL Yes he should be shot in the Face. Bent what freedoms are you talking about?? Wait should I give up something to appease a few % of the population who are filthy Heathens?? Answer Hell No they can burn in the lowest level....Hope that helped..
    Nuff said. Terrorist.

Blown 472
    Get someone to read the THIRD amendment of the constitution to you blown.
    Aparently you can't. 'Nuf Said.
    Blind faith in people you don't know can be dangerous.

Steve 1
    Nuff said. Terrorist. You support terrorism by your love affair with the Commie Punk Hugo and the constant Anti American dribble Pervert!!!

Blown 472
    You support terrorism by your love affair with the Commie Punk Hugo and the constant Anti American dribble Pervert!!!
    Since you are soooooooooooo smart, stevo could you please tell the class what he did to incure the wrath of pat robertson??

Steve 1
    By spreading Hate ,Anti Americanism and Communist filth aside from everybody in Venezuela wanting to get rid of that POS Castro wannabe Hugo The electoral fraud, human rights violations and political repression..
    To continue Buttwipe and panty waistTerorrist Bent the should be dead Hugos alliances with terrorist partner states like Your hero Castros Cuba, and Iran, his sponsorship of state terrorism and the implications of this on the future. Got it BENT ?????
    BTW Bent what does your psychoanalyst think of your Bazzar Mentality???

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast