Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: hey stevo

Blown 472
    By spreading Hate ,Anti Americanism and Communist filth aside from everybody in Venezuela wanting to get rid of that POS Castro wannabe Hugo The electoral fraud, human rights violations and political repression..
    To continue Buttwipe and panty waistTerorrist Bent the should be dead Hugos alliances with terrorist partner states like Your hero Castros Cuba, and Iran, his sponsorship of state terrorism and the implications of this on the future. Got it BENT ?????
    BTW Bent what does your psychoanalyst think of your Bazzar Mentality???
    Ok, wanna try it in english?? just what did he do?

Steve 1

Blown 472
    HuH??

Steve 1
    Answer the question Bent ??

SmokinLowriderSS
    Blind faith in people you don't know can be dangerous.
    So can blind faith in people you KNOW blown.
    You think it is okay for all the god channels to be on the radio spewing their garbage? you think it is okay for pat robertson to call for the killing of a leader of a country?
    The above is 3rd amendment US Constitution stuff blown. Yes, it is fine. Yes, Pat Robertson can say whatever he wishes as long as he does not slander, incite rioting, panic ("fire" in crowded theatre), or threaten people (especially the members of the US Govt) with violence (not just the President).
    And no, saying somebody OUGHT TO KILL Chaves, is NOT threatening to do it/have it done. If Robertson was President, maybe, because he'd have the means, as a citizen of the public, NO.
    In this country blown (as you so like to use yet want to deny others), you are entitled to SAY whatever you want (within reason), you are entitled to BELIEVE whatever you want (no matter how wacked), you are NOT ENTITLED TO AN AUDIENCE if no-one wants to agree with you or even listen to you. And, YES, you CAN BELIEVE that some higher power entity spoke to Oral Roberts and told him to dig up $10 MILLION or he was going to be called to heaven. I never believed it, not for a split-seccond, but, IN THE US, you CAN IF YOU WANT TO, without repercussions from the govt. Your neighbors, well, they are free to think you are wacked if they wish, but they are not allowed to harm you.

Blown 472
    So can blind faith in people you KNOW blown.
    The above is 3rd amendment US Constitution stuff blown. Yes, it is fine. Yes, Pat Robertson can say whatever he wishes as long as he does not slander, incite rioting, panic ("fire" in crowded theatre), or threaten people (especially the members of the US Govt) with violence (not just the President).
    And no, saying somebody OUGHT TO KILL Chaves, is NOT threatening to do it/have it done. If Robertson was President, maybe, because he'd have the means, as a citizen of the public, NO.
    In this country blown (as you so like to use yet want to deny others), you are entitled to SAY whatever you want (within reason), you are entitled to BELIEVE whatever you want (no matter how wacked), you are NOT ENTITLED TO AN AUDIENCE if no-one wants to agree with you or even listen to you. And, YES, you CAN BELIEVE that some higher power entity spoke to Oral Roberts and told him to dig up $10 MILLION or he was going to be called to heaven. I never believed it, not for a split-seccond, but, IN THE US, you CAN IF YOU WANT TO, without repercussions from the govt. Your neighbors, well, they are free to think you are wacked if they wish, but they are not allowed to harm you.
    So, with that line of thinking you are better then them there a rabs??

Blown 472
    Hey smokin, perhaps you could answer the question about Chavez??

SmokinLowriderSS
    Hey smokin, perhaps you could answer the question about Chavez??
    I already answered any important enough questions about Chavez, youy should have paid attention.
    I'm better than SOME of "them a rabs" as you so racistly put it (no, I'm not surprised), but (unlike you think you are), I'm no better than most of them, the decent and humane ones. I am FAR BETTER than the criminals, and always will be.

Blown 472
    I already answered any important enough questions about Chavez, youy should have paid attention.
    I'm better than SOME of "them a rabs" as you so racistly put it (no, I'm not surprised), but (unlike you think you are), I'm no better than most of them, the decent and humane ones. I am FAR BETTER than the criminals, and always will be.
    I may have missed it, how could you justify pat robertson calling for the murder of Mr. Chavez??

SmokinLowriderSS
    I may have missed it, how could you justify pat robertson calling for the murder of Mr. Chavez??
    AHEM!!!! Get someone literate to read this to ya blown, so I don't have to explain it again:
    "Bill Of Rights
    Congress of the United States,
    begun and held at the City of New York, on Wednesday, the fourth of March, one thousand seven hundred and eighty nine.
    Article of the THIRD (my capitols) ....... Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press, or the right of the people to peacably assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of greivances."
    As a private citizen of the US, Pat Robertson is able to legally say ALMOST anything he wants to, whether you (or I) like it or not. I can legally say that Hugo Chavez ought to be assasinated. I can even say the govt ought to do it. I cannot threaten to do it myself, nor threaten to have it done at my command. I am ALLOWED TO HAVE AN OPINION, AND TO SPEAK IT. You have the same rights.
    I can say, "My neighbor is a jacka$$, and I wish he was dead". I CANNOT SAY "I'm going to kill you." That is verbal assault, terroristic threatening, conspiracy to commit the crime, and several others.
    Pat Robertson can say "The US military needs to assasinate (insert favorite foreign dictator here)". He can say "I am going to ask the govt to kill Chavez". He CANNOT SAY "I am going to have Chavez killed."
    Now, just what part of PAT ROBERTSON'S LEGAL LIBERTY do you STILL fail to understand???????

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast