Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: I need a little revenge

Desert Rat
    I need to get a little even and I hope you guys can help.
    I bought a Radio/6 cd played for my Lincoln LS from this Dick head on E-bay and paid with pay pal. The Radio arrived with a slightly crushed box from UPS and did not work. Now IÂ’m pretty new to this ebay/pay-pal crap and dealt directly with UPS and the seller. He seemed on the up and up and a claim was filed with UPS. This POS knows how to work the system. The claim was settled by UPS (to him) which took over two months. He has not refunded my $211 + s/h and UPS is of no help. He will not return any correspondence. As I understand the E-bay/Pay-Pal dispute system I had only 30 days to file a complaint so I am pretty much SOL.Pay Pal took the money out of my bank account (buyer beware! pay pal likes to change your default payment to this as they did mine) HereÂ’s what anybody who has a few cell minutes or would like to flood this POS's mailbox can do. He sells under the banner on ebay of talk-about-shipping, his email address is Discount_Depot@hotmail.com and here is the best, his cell number is 347 661-2065. He is in New York at the address 1748-56 st Brooklyn NY 11204 his name is Jack. If you have the time do me a favor and flood this POS!!!! $200 will far from break me, It's just I CAN'T stand friggen thiefs of ANY type!!!!!!!!
    Thanks for any help
    Desert Rat

JetBoatRich
    That sucks Paul, we will make a call
    File a report in EBAY as well.

Garrddogg
    Went To Voicemail

phebus
    It's a little to early to call now (it's only 10:00pm back there). I will wait a few hours, and give him a call.

Boatcop
    Pay Pal and Ebay have a procedure to handle stuff like this. Use them before you go slamming the seller yourself.
    Did you get the shipping insurance? UPS has an automatic coverage limit of $100.00. Anything more requires that insurance be purchased. (Only a couple of bucks)
    File a claim with PayPal and let them fight it out. This happens more often than you might think, and they are pretty good about dealing with rip-off sellers.

Desert Rat
    Thanks guys! If I can't get the $$ back I hope I can disrupt this aholes business

Forkin' Crazy
    You know... I was thinking of going in business to deal with poeple like this and other POS's.
    I have unlimited access to cow manure. How much is it worth to you for me to send him a fresh steaming cow pie? :crossx:

Garrddogg
    Pay Pal and Ebay have a procedure to handle stuff like this. Use them before you go slamming the seller yourself.
    Did you get the shipping insurance? UPS has an automatic coverage limit of $100.00. Anything more requires that insurance be purchased. (Only a couple of bucks)
    File a claim with PayPal and let them fight it out. This happens more often than you might think, and they are pretty good about dealing with rip-off sellers.
    NO THEY ARE NOT!! 30 DAYS AND YOURE FUKCED!

Squirtin Thunder
    I just talked to him. Desert Rat give him a call !!!

Desert Rat
    Claims must be filed no later than 45 days from the date of payment. Only one claim may be filed per PayPal transaction. PayPal will seek to resolve the claim within 30 days of the date the claim is filed, though such time frame may be extended at PayPalÂ’s discretion to accommodate the investigation.
    This is the problem. This guy strung me out past the 45 day limit by not taking quick action on the insurance claim with UPS. He knew what he was doing all along. He would contact me via email and played the game well. He had a 98% standing with ebay and sold alot. Recently he has dropped off the radar, will not return any calls/emails and seems to have pretty much boned his last 10 or so buyers on ebay with the same type of arrangement, he even posted a radio just like the one I bought and returned so I left a question to the fact was it the same POS that he tried to sell me and he promptly removed the auction. Ebay has been of no help! Sooooo here I am

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast