Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Phoenix this weekend

PHOTOGLOU
    Anyone want to help me post some pictures from the drags???

roln 20s
    Hey Jay- great to see you at the ***boat Drags. Look forward to your call in the next couple of days
    What did you think of that qualifying top fuel hydro--4.95 1/4 mile @ 253.04mph? WOW--I can still feel it going by...even with the motor in flames

Mrs.Racer277

Jordy
    Jay, did you get any pics of Mrs. Racer??? Thought she was going to be out here this weekend... :notam:

Mrs.Racer277
    Jay, did you get any pics of Mrs. Racer??? Thought she was going to be out here this weekend... :notam:
    Go to bed.

BigDogIvan
    What did you think of that qualifying top fuel hydro--4.95 1/4 mile @ 253.04mph? WOW--I can still feel it going by...even with the motor in flames
    Actualy that was broken today with a 254.40. Man I can still smell the nitro.

KACHINA KEN
    Thanks for the heads up butthole. you needs to warn the peeps before you roll up in the P H X.

PHOTOGLOU
    Thanks for the heads up butthole. you needs to warn the peeps before you roll up in the P H X.
    ??????????????????? Don't you check Bench Racers????????????????

KACHINA KEN
    ??????????????????? Don't you check Bench Racers????????????????
    Those guys are fags, shit talkin fags So no, I only hang out here and HSW 9 hot spots west. Otherwise I'm wasting time over on OSO.

460 jus getn it
    jay good to meet you...........hope we didnt cause to much trouble for you...i know hanging out with people like us can get a man in trouble... with all that said it was a great weekend..........

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast