Thread: Another Satisfied Customer

WopOnWater
    I would like to thank Jay Photoglou for helping my son into his first new vehicle. Jay was a little under the weather and still took the to find out what he wanted, find the truck, get all the info to us and even delivered it to him at his work today. He made it easy with no haggling by giving the real deal right from the start. Jay I thank you again and Michael is very happy. Oh and by the way he forgot all about the white when he saw that shade of blue. I will definitely send anybody I know looking for a vehicle your way. :rollside: :rollside:
    Mike and Michael

JetBoatRich
    If I ever need a Chevy Jay would be the person to call with the great stories you hear

WopOnWater
    I heard the stories too. They were all true. I called 2 dealers before Jay just for info on the truck and all they kept saying is have my son fill an application out and we will see what we can do. Jay on the other hand talked to us on what my son wanted and could afford found the truck and then asked him for his work history and stuff. Jay was very easy to work with.

PHOTOGLOU
    I would like to thank Jay Photoglou for helping my son into his first new vehicle. Jay was a little under the weather and still took the to find out what he wanted, find the truck, get all the info to us and even delivered it to him at his work today. He made it easy with no haggling by giving the real deal right from the start. Jay I thank you again and Michael is very happy. Oh and by the way he forgot all about the white when he saw that shade of blue. I will definitely send anybody I know looking for a vehicle your way. :rollside: :rollside:
    Mike and Michael
    Thank you and Michael for being inderstanding with my health, Hope he stays happy and if I can ever do anything again for either of you PLEASE let me know... Jay 714 552 0300