Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Anybody want a 30' Skater with Ilmors...?

KROOZIN
    Brand new to be finished by the end of June, painted, Ilmors, Bravos, canopys, 5 seater....I'll have the price and some pics tomorrow.
    The owner might want to trade it to me with some cash for my 368. I'm looking for all cash, so I don't want to keep the 30'. Supposed to be 120mph easy.
    I'll post more tomorrow.

Extreme Marine Az
    Brand new to be finished by the end of June, painted, Ilmors, Bravos, canopys, 5 seater....I'll have the price and some pics tomorrow.
    The owner might want to trade it to me with some cash for my 368. I'm looking for all cash, so I don't want to keep the 30'. Supposed to be 120mph easy.
    I'll post more tomorrow.
    Is that Mill's boat??

KROOZIN
    Is that Mill's boat??
    I have no idea who's it is. Bruce Bullock (the guy selling my boat) called me and told me about the deal, and I said maybe I can find someone who'd be interested in it and we could make the deal happen. I'll find out more tomorrow.

djunkie
    I have no idea who's it is. Bruce Bullock (the guy selling my boat) called me and told me about the deal, and I said maybe I can find someone who'd be interested in it and we could make the deal happen. I'll find out more tomorrow.
    Your selling your boat already??? I hate to ask whats next. :crossx:

XtrmWakeborder
    Your selling your boat already??? I hate to ask whats next. :crossx:
    I heard a center console fishing boat.......

djunkie
    I heard a center console fishing boat.......
    Seems like the trend. :rollside:

soupersonic
    I heard he was going to get a Jetboat so he can lead Team Potato Chip

KROOZIN
    LOL....how did you guys know about the center console...??!?
    I was selling mine due to a divorce, but turns out my casa is selling for a lot more dough than I thought. so I might keep it...
    I met a guy who has a turbine powered 40' being delivered in a month and he said I could drive it..... so who knows.....he says that's the way to go....no maintenance and fuel is only $2.50 a gallon.... :idea: :wink:

Havasu Hangin'
    I was selling mine due to a divorce, but turns out my casa is selling for a lot more dough than I thought. so I might keep it...
    The Hering props called me today...they are wondering when you are gonna pick them up?
    :notam:

KROOZIN
    The Hering props called me today...they are wondering when you are gonna pick them up?
    :notam:
    Wanna fly to Jacksonville, FL June 8th - 10th? I'm thinking we need to show JBB and his boy Ballistic what's really going on......
    (of course we'll need the 38's for that one)
    http://www.jaxriverrallypokerrun.com/

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast