Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Well I might be gone soon ....

Infomaniac
    Well for those never gonna happen Fido Mom naked pics. I will fix you up. Maybe they are gonna happen now?

FMluvswater
    Well for those never gonna happen Fido Mom naked pics. I will fix you up. Maybe they are gonna happen now?
    No. Thanks anyway, HON.
    I thought things had improved but a few minutes ago when I came here to play catch up on new threads/replies my mouse disappeared and my keyboard froze had to press restart anyway so I'm no further afterall.

Tom Brown
    To see if you're overheating, download and install Motherboard Monitor. It is an excellent utility that will tell you all of your temps and fan speeds (if you have strobed fans).
    http://www.pcworld.com/downloads/fil...RSS,RSS,00.asp
    Your problem could easily be hardware related. I would have a close look at the capacitors close to the CPU (voltage regulator caps) and see if they are swollen.

hoolign
    I'm not qualified to open my puter tower. :220v: Another CPU fan again already? Damn. I bet it'd help. Guess my baby is going in to the puter doctor to get a physical and a few tweaks and adjustments.
    Don't listen to any of these people...what you do is grab the vacumm....er....ahh nevermind.. :rollside:

ROZ
    see if they are swollen.
    Check what ?

Tom Brown

hoolign
    Check what ?
    The labiatronic depuffer button :rollside:

FMluvswater
    To see if you're overheating, download and install Motherboard Monitor. It is an excellent utility that will tell you all of your temps and fan speeds (if you have strobed fans).
    http://www.pcworld.com/downloads/fil...RSS,RSS,00.asp
    Your problem could easily be hardware related. I would have a close look at the capacitors close to the CPU (voltage regulator caps) and see if they are swollen.
    Smartass brat. What the f-bomb would I know about capacitors? The other I will check into, thank-you, Tom (strobed fans? oh yeah of course strobed fans I sooo know what that means too. ).

FMluvswater
    Well that was fun ... my firewall just experienced an error and had to shut down on me. I immediately pressed pause on my cable modem and restarted my firewall. Then the mouse and keyboard were doing delayed response of more than 10 seconds. Had to hit restart again. No malware but everything is flaking out on me. :cry:

FMluvswater
    Hey Tom that MotherBoard Monitor looked good and all but in the config wizard it didn't even list my motherboard in the supported list and so the censor readings are at 0*C - somehow I really think that is inaccurate. My MB is Elitegroup ECS K7FSB 333 SiS 741GM-X . Should I just uninstall MBM?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast