Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Racing Fuel Question

78Eliminator
    I have that racing fuel (I think it's called super blue or something like that). I filled my tanks with 91 and 5 gallons on each side then I burned off about half of it and parked my boat for the winter. I am doing some work and don't want the fuel to go bad. I put it in a bunch of 5 gal containers. If I run this leaded shit in my toyota truck (just to use it up) I will clog up the cat, right? What can I do with all this shit?

Blown 472
    Run it, then try to smog it. You have a dirtbike or something? cox airplane, bonfire??

Jordy
    Lawnmower? Leaf blower? Need to kill some weeds? Molotov cocktails?

HM
    I run C-16 in my weed wacker, lawn mower, blower, edger, and my new XR 50.
    But, if you just put it in cans, it should last. Race fuel is typically very stable, but the pump gas you have in there might cause a little issue. Go an get some gas stabalizer and then you can save the expensive stuff for when you boat is done catching fire and sucking up rocks.

Blown 472
    or, you could spill some in the burninator, have a case of jewish lighting, take the insurance money and build one pimped out green disco honey bunches of oats chick magnet.

78Eliminator
    Blown 472:
    or, you could spill some in the burninator, have a case of jewish lighting, take the insurance money and build one pimped out green disco honey bunches of oats chick magnet. Actually, I want Jordy's boat. Just wish he would come down a bit on the price. I would like to have two boats, that way, one would alway's work, theoretically......

78Eliminator
    Blown 472:
    have a case of jewish lightingUhhhh. Did I mention my girlfriend is Israili?

Jordy
    78Eliminator:
    Just wish he would come down a bit on the price. $2995.00
    Is that what you had in mind? I was going to come down to $2999.95 but figured I'd be a little more generous for you.

78Eliminator
    jordanpaulk:
    78Eliminator:
    Just wish he would come down a bit on the price. $2995.00
    Is that what you had in mind? I was going to come down to $2999.95 but figured I'd be a little more generous for you. Give me the url for your ad again.....

Jordy

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast