Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: update on bad checks

pleasantcat
    well...330 am sunday we recieved a call that the truck was recovered. we went today down to the impound yard to get the truck. now, when they took it ,it had sat for over a year and the fuel pump had died.so, we figured on towing.but, when we walked up it looked strangely...clean. closer inspection showed that it was fully detailed. and the windows had that shoe polish," runs great""cold ac"" call blah blahblah" we both looked puzzled at eachother and ....it started up, air blew cold. wow what a deal.
    they stole the truck from us and fixed most of the issues detailed it then parked it on a corner to try and sell it.
    aint carma cool!!!!

Jordy
    That's good stuff right there Sean. Hope this is an indication that things are turning around for you guys.

My Man's Sportin' Wood
    That is some story! Right on!

YeLLowBoaT
    Damn, can you get teh guys that took your truck to take mine???
    I am happy that your got your truck back.

pleasantcat
    thanks jordy! i've got the paperwork in a bag somewhere between here and kentuky's a.g.'s office. as well as mercruser and oh um the finance company oh, did i mention the bbb.
    now maybe this boat deal will come around like the stolen truck.

pleasantcat
    thanks everyone!!!!!!!

Jordy
    now maybe this boat deal will come around like the stolen truck.
    Keepin' my fingers all crossed up for ya bud.

phebus
    well...330 am sunday we recieved a call that the truck was recovered. we went today down to the impound yard to get the truck. now, when they took it ,it had sat for over a year and the fuel pump had died.so, we figured on towing.but, when we walked up it looked strangely...clean. closer inspection showed that it was fully detailed. and the windows had that shoe polish," runs great""cold ac"" call blah blahblah" we both looked puzzled at eachother and ....it started up, air blew cold. wow what a deal.
    No thanks needed, it was the least I could do after using for a year for free. :hammer2:

JetBoatRich
    Not bad at all and the first time I ever heard that a vehicle was stolen and fixed it up

pleasantcat
    if you look at the original post reguarding " beware cashiers checks" yould catch the whole thing. although it started friday the 18th and ended today it's not a long saga.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast