Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Inland Auto & Boats, Anyone Bought A Boat There?

HocusPocus
    all my older toys are almost all gone.. just got one more boat to sell. (http://www2.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=97838) the wife and i will be going down the hill to the inland auto & boats place in San Berdoo on friday. i have been there a couple times just looking around but this time i found a few boats on their website (http://www.inlandautoandboat.com/), and we are considering buying one of them.
    just curious if anyone has any contacts there or if anyone has dealt with them before.
    thanks for any info.

Kachina26
    Do a search, somebody did buy something there. I don't believe they had a great experiance, but don't quote me on that. Lock your doors in that neighborhood too :crossx:

dicudmore
    tcook33 bought his Nordic there, before selling it to get his Howard cat...
    I don't remember what he said of his dealings with them, other than they got ticketed on lake perris during the demo-ride :220v: :crossx:

HocusPocus
    Do a search, somebody did buy something there. I don't believe they had a great experiance, but don't quote me on that. Lock your doors in that neighborhood too :crossx:
    i did a search.. didn't find too much, just a little good and a little bad. on the times i was there looking around, they always greeted me and ask me if i needed any questions answered, the usual sales greeting i call it. guess i will see what happens on friday.

cola
    Most of the used boats are from out of state. They buff these boats and they shine, but they open up the gel too far and they fade fast. They are a Nordic dealer. The guy from up north with the blue Stocker picked it up from them. I will look up his name & you can PM him. HP350SC
    Mike

HocusPocus
    Most of the used boats are from out of state. They buff these boats and they shine, but they open up the gel too far and they fade fast. They are a Nordic dealer. The guy from up north with the blue Stocker picked it up from them. I will look up his name & you can PM him. HP350SC
    Mike
    hmmm.. thanks for that info.. something to watch out for. appreciate it.

craiginlaverne
    they used to buy boat trailers from us. they seem like they were pretty cool. some of the boats that we re-trailered were in ok condition. their used trucks and SUV's were WAY over priced. good luck

Raisin Wake
    I've been there. They've got a lot of boats in stock, but, most of them aren't Hot Boat's style. The environment is like going to a used car lot. That's all I know...

HP350SC
    I would buy from them again. I will tell you some things they tried to bump me on. They wanted $350 for the Westland cover that Wal-Mart sells for $140. They also booked out my boat as having an am-fm cd. Well it did, but total value was maybe $8 LOL. Seems like there was one other bogus item to inflate the book value, but can't remember. My gel is in decent shape, but yeah it was buffed

HocusPocus
    much appreciated info.
    i went down on friday.. was greeted by some young guy who told me where to find the prices on the boats. they had a good size crew there working hard buffing a few boats. :skull: the boat i was looking at was about 5k over nada and the guy wouldn't budge on the price, so i guess he didn't really want to sell it that bad.
    here is what got me.. when i mentioned that he was asking 5k over nada.. he said they don't go by that book.. then when i mentioned a possible trade in.. the first thing he did was pull out the nada book. :crossx: :crossx:
    the wife gave me until april to find us a boat.. so i will just keep shopping.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast