Thread: Congrats to the Rotten Banana

This is a little late but Congrats to John D for winning the 9 second class in Phoenix!!
    Way to mow em down John. Congrats to Mike Miller for building you a stout piece.
    ALL FATMAN FINAL!!!! LMAO!!

Brooski
    This is a little late but Congrats to John D for winning the 9 second class in Phoenix!!
    Way to mow em down John. Congrats to Mike Miller for building you a stout piece.
    ALL FATMAN FINAL!!!! LMAO!!
    Iz that the same Mike Miller that used to race the yellow jet boat, I think from Ventura?

bp
    Iz that the same Mike Miller that used to race the yellow jet boat, I think from Ventura?
    ah, no. it's the same mike miller that races the "bottle rocket" daytona.. sometimes.., when the mood strikes.. or when he's not workin' on big johns. congrats to ya john. gotta lov those stone dudes..
    also congrats to the jetboatguru! great job in the what boat, and the assortment of other boats!! btw, next time you're floppin around in the water, couldja wave or do somethin? maybe hold up a sign? hard to hold our breath that long... at least tinman stayed in his boat great job all weekend! btw, you ARE the man!!

Jbb
    Fatman final.....
    Congrats John....

Thanks BP! It was a definitely an adventure underneath the boat in that Phoenix water.
    JBB, this is who he beat
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...9IMG_1800x.jpg
    One could make the argument that they are the same person.
    Great Job John!!

Johnwithjm
    Thanks for the congrats guys. Miller builds an awsome motor. Yep it was an all fatman final. The guy made me look small. Congrats to Tony for a great win in the TAF. JBG nice red Xs

Jordy
    Nice job Big John. Great seeing you again too.
    Now I don't know about you, but by Sunday, I was just about sick and tired of hearing Guru's name on the loud speaker. I think they were just throwing his name out, even on boats he wasn't racing because they liked the way the name Scar---latttttttta rolls off the tongue.
    Congrats to both of you guys.

Jbb
    Thanks BP! It was a definitely an adventure underneath the boat in that Phoenix water.
    JBB, this is who he beat
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...9IMG_1800x.jpg
    One could make the argument that they are the same person.
    Great Job John!!

That is a big boy........

RICHARD TILL
    i saw that run. the other boat is jacks-r-better, the boat i was pulling for. i met the owner and crew in phoenix. good people.