Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: So how was everyones Turkey Day???

pixilatedpussy
    We are back!!!! We had a delicious spread of food in Glamis & a delicious deep fried Turkey & Ham! Good times, good friends, great food....& COCKTAILS with Drunk Dials! :crossx: :crossx: :crossx:

barbigrl
    Glad you guys had fun!! I was on the recieving end of some of those drunk dials!! Also heard some stories....that Mainevent is out of control, your a brave women Pixie for bringing him!! lol.....

H20 Toie
    My phone doesn't work at Dumont but it was great until sat when the wind picked up :cry: My turkey was still frozen on thursday so we decided to cook it on friday but somehow got to drunk to cook :rollside: and then sat it was to windy. Good thing my friends didn't count on me for the turkey ( 2 of them brought one ) It was a great trip just to short.

pixilatedpussy
    My phone doesn't work at Dumont but it was great until sat when the wind picked up :cry: My turkey was still frozen on thursday so we decided to cook it on friday but somehow got to drunk to cook :rollside: and then sat it was to windy. Good thing my friends didn't count on me for the turkey ( 2 of them brought one ) It was a great trip just to short.
    Yah it was way windy on Saturday!!!!!! :crossx:

Windy
    Horrible...I spent it with a bunch of FireFighters.

pixilatedpussy
    Glad you guys had fun!! I was on the recieving end of some of those drunk dials!! Also heard some stories....that Mainevent is out of control, your a brave women Pixie for bringing him!! lol.....
    LMAO!!!! He was funny! :crossx:

pixilatedpussy
    Horrible...I spent it with a bunch of FireFighters.
    :yuk: :yuk: :yuk: LOL! Sounds nice to me!
    I was with a bunch a hot, sweaty MX'rs!

HOSS
    Hondurans eat poo.

76ANTHONY
    Hondurans eat poo.

AltarGirl
    We are back!!!! We had a delicious spread of food in Glamis & a delicious deep fried Turkey & Ham! Good times, good friends, great food....& COCKTAILS with Drunk Dials! :crossx: :crossx: :crossx:
    Glad to hear you had a good time! Our Thanksgiving was nice & relaxing, exactly what was needed. I think i'm still full :messedup:

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast